FAQS: Full and Half Day Camps
- What is included in camp registration?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I register for camp?
- Who do I contact with questions?
- Do you offer scholarships for camp?
- What if we cannot attend every day of camp?
- Does camp take place inside the stadium?
- What is your camp philosophy?
- Can I be scouted by attending camp?
- What is the address of the stadium?
- What should campers bring with them to camp?
- Do you accept walk up registrations?
- Do you accept check or cash upon check-in?
- How many days do each camp run?
- What are the hours of camp?
- Where do you residential campers stay?
- Who supervises the residential campers?
- What is the schedule for Elite camp each day?
- What is the difference between Full Day and Striker/Goalkeeper camp?
- Who do we make checks payable to?
- How do you put the players in groups?
- Can my child be in the same group as his friends?
- Do you offer group or sibling discounts?
- Can I stay and watch my child during the camp or clinic?
- What is your tax ID number?
Each camp includes professional training, an LA Galaxy soccer ball, an LA Galaxy camp shirt, an LA Galaxy player appearance and autograph sessions, and a ticket to an LA Galaxy home game. *Elite and Fantasy camp include two tickets per participant.
You will be refunded, less a $50 non-refundable administrative fee per participant, if cancelation is made two weeks prior to the camp start date. Any cancelations less than two weeks prior to start date will not be refunded, but you may select another camp date in the same calendar year.
Find your desired camp and click on “Register Now” to enter the registration software. Follow the prompt to register and pay.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call LA Galaxy Programs at (310) 630-2159.
Yes, but a very limited amount. To inquire about scholarships, please email email@example.com
If you can only attend a portion of camp, we will pro-rate the cost.
No, not even our first team trains inside the stadium. Our camps take place on one of the outside training fields here at StubHub Center.
Our camps are designed to provide a better understanding of the game’s overall tactics in a safe and fun environment. Our staff teaches using age-appropriate technical and tactical exercises designed by our Academy coaches with the player in mind. Players are put in an exciting soccer environment consisting of modern camp games, unique fitness learning, challenging skills demonstrations, and small-sided competitions. We strive to identify and develop key players in the community that could advance to play for the LA Galaxy one day.
Yes, we use all of our camps as scouting opportunities for our own Academy and professional teams. We have identified multiple players from camp who currently play in our Academy.
18400 Avalon Blvd.
Carson, CA 90746
Directions can be found here.
- Little Kickers: soccer cleats or flats, athletic clothes
- Half Day: soccer cleats or flats, athletic clothes, shin guards
- Full Day + Striker/GK: soccer cleats or flats, athletic clothes, shin guards, goalkeeper equipment
- Elite camp: soccer cleats or flats, athletic clothes, shin guards, overnight clothes and spending money (residential)
Yes, as long as the camp is not at capacity. Please email wmeadows@lagalaxy or call LA Galaxy Programs at (310) 630-2159 to find out if your desired camp has space.
Yes, but online registration is your easiest and more secure way to register.
- Full Day, Striker/Goalkeeper and Elite camps run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
- Half Day camp runs from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. each day.
- Little Kickers camp runs from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. each day.
Full Day, Half Day, Striker/Goalkeeper, and Little Kickers camp run for four days. Elite camp runs for five days.
Residential campers stay at the best available local hotel.
All campers will be under 24 hour supervision by at least 2 LA Galaxy staff members
- 7 a.m.-8 a.m. Breakfast
- 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Training
- 12 p.m.-1 p.m. Lunch
- 1p.m.-3 p.m. Training
- 3 p.m.-6 p.m. Rest and Dinner
- 6 p.m. 10 p.m. Evening activity
- 10 p.m. Lights out
Striker/Keeper camp is position specific. 90% of the camp focuses on ball striking and technical goalkeeper elements. Goalkeepers will be working specifically with a LA Galaxy staff goalkeeper coach.
Full Day camp is focused on all areas of the games, including all positions.
We first separate players by age, then by skill level. Players can be moved into other groups if we determine their current group doesn’t present a challenge.
Yes. Please contact the camp supervisor before the camp to make arrangements.
Yes. 10% sibling discount.