Frequently Asked Questions - Season Tickets
- What do I get as a Galaxy Season Ticket Member?
- How do I reach my Galaxy Service Executive?
- How do I manage my season tickets using MyAccount?
- Where is the reserved season parking lot located?
- How do I make use of the exchange policy?
- What are the Bonus Games included in my full season package?
- Where is the Season Ticket Member will-call?
- How do I purchase additional tickets at my Season Ticket Holder discount rate?
- Why am I not receiving information from the LA Galaxy?
SEASON TICKET HOLDER ANSWERS:
Q: What do I get as a Galaxy Season Ticket Member?
A: Season Ticket Members are the MVPs of our championship club. We are proud to celebrate our successes with you!
We deeply appreciate the commitment that Season Ticket Members show the LA Galaxy, and we make the following commitments to you in return:
OUR 11 STRONG COMMITMENTS TO 2013 LA GALAXY SEASON TICKET HOLDERS – WE ARE:
- A team committed to giving you the best seat location at StubHub Center for every LA Galaxy regular season game in 2014.
- A team committed to providing you with an exceptional and enjoyable game day experience, whether you sit with your family, stand and sing with your friends or entertain your best clients.
- A team committed to treating you like an individual – we tailor a benefits package to suit your needs whether you are attending with family, a supporters group or clients and employees.
- A team committed to fostering your passion and devotion towards our club, our league and our sport.
- A team committed to providing the best in customer service. We will provide you with a dedicated Service Executive who is specifically assigned to be responsive to all of your needs and inquiries within 24 business hours.
- A team committed to winning for our fans.
- A team committed to bringing the best players to Southern California – we will sign proven stars, we will draft the best players and we will nurture and develop the best local talent.
- A team committed to providing you with exciting bonus games (previous bonus games include MLS Cups, Champions League matches, MLS All Star Games and friendlies against globally renowned teams like Boca Juniors, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester City and Chelsea).
- A team committed to providing you flexibility so you get the most out of your tickets. You can manage your tickets online and exchange unused regular season game tickets for additional tickets to another regular season match.
- A team committed to giving you exclusive access and information – be the very first people to receive the latest news about the club through our Season Ticket Member Bulletins or directly from your Service Executive.
- A team committed to making our Season Ticket Members #1.
For specific information about your many Season Ticket Member benefits, please click here, contact your personal LA Galaxy Service Executive directly or contact the Service Team at 877-3GALAXY (877-342-5299) or email@example.com.
If you ever think we fail in any of these commitments, please contact the Galaxy and ask to speak directly with a manager. We take these commitments seriously and take pride in the experience we provide to Season Ticket Members.
Q: How do I reach my Galaxy Service Executive?
A: Full Season Ticket Members each have a designated Galaxy Service Executive whose name appears on our communications to you. Your Service Executive can be reached by phone or email; if you do not know your Galaxy Service Executive's name or contact information, call 1-877-3GALAXY (1-877-342-5299, press 1 when prompted) and let us know who you are; we will be happy to put you in touch with your Service Executive.
A: Login to MyAccount to:
- Print your tickets at home
- Forward tickets to friends, family & clients via email
- Participate in presales
manage your season tickets
Q: Where are the reserved season parking lots located?
A: Season Ticket Holders who have purchased a reserved season parking pass should enter StubHub Center facility through Gate C and park in Lot 10, 11, 12 or 13 as specified on the parking pass
Event day parking for guests with disabilities is available in Lots 10, 13, and 15 on a first-come, first-served basis. To obtain additional parking information before you arrive at an event, please call StubHub Center parking office at 310-630-2147 (English) or 310-630-2061 (Spanish).
Q: How do I make use of the exchange policy?
A: For the 2014 season, full Season Ticket Members will be entitled to trade in three games' worth of unused season tickets. (For example, if you have four season seats, you can exchange a total of twelve tickets.) Season tickets from any game may be traded in if they have not been used or resold, but pre-paid parking passes may not be exchanged.
You can exchange your tickets into the following regular season games:
- May 21 vs. Dallas FC
- May 25 vs. Philadelphia Union
- June 8 vs. Chivas USA
- July 12 vs. Real Salt Lake
- July 16 vs. New England Revolution
- August 2 vs. Portland Timbers
- August 8 vs. San Jose Earthquakes
- August 23 vs. Vancouver Whitecaps
- August 27 vs. DC United
- September 5 vs. Colorado Rapids
- September 20 vs. FC Dallas
You can trade in your entire allotment of unused tickets for one game or spread the allotment across several games - it's up to you. All exchanges must be made before August 31st to receive the exchanged tickets.
To exchange tickets, simply tell your Galaxy Service Executive which tickets you are trading in and for which game. You will receive the best available tickets in your seating category unless you specify otherwise. The additional tickets will be mailed, held at will-call, or made available for you to access online.
Q: What are the Bonus Games included in my full season package?
A: The full 2014 LA Galaxy Season Ticket package includes 17 regular-season MLS home matches and up to three Bonus Games. The Galaxy strive to provide the most entertaining and diverse Bonus Games we can. Because tournament qualifications and potential opponents' availability cannot be known before our season starts, we will announce 2014 Bonus Games as they are confirmed. Past Bonus Games for Galaxy Season Ticket Memberss have included CONCACAF Champions League and U.S. Open Cup matches, MLS Cup playoff and championship matches, and international friendlies against Real Madrid, Rangers FC, Chelsea FC, CS Herediano, AC Milan, and FC Barcelona.
We will include all the Bonus game tickets with your 17 regular season game tickets. The opponents, dates, and times of Bonus Games are communicated as the games are confirmed, and we send this information via email, phone, and/or mail. If you ever have questions about Bonus Games, please feel free to contact your Service Executive.
Q: Where is Season Ticket Member will-call?
A: Window 12 at the box office adjacent to the Southwest Entrance is designated for Season Ticket Members' questions, issues, and special ticket needs. However, Season Ticket Members who are simply picking up tickets may use any window at the Southwest or Northwest box offices.
Q: How do I purchase additional tickets at my Season Ticket Holder discount?
A: Galaxy Season Ticket Holders are entitled to purchase additional single-game tickets for regular season games at a discounted price.
In some cases, you may purchase additional tickets online at these discounted rates; if the tickets have been set up for online purchase, this would be announced via email. You may also contact your Galaxy Service Executive by phone. Please note that the Season Ticket Holder discount is available only for advance purchases and is not valid on game day.
Q: Why am I not receiving information from the LA Galaxy?
A: We send updates to Season Ticket Members via email (most preferred method, as it allows us to reach you very efficiently), via U.S. Mail (when time permits), and via personal or automated phone call (for late-breaking updates and reminders). The LA Galaxy attempts to communicate important information to Season Ticket Members using as many of these means as possible. Each Season Ticket Member account may have one primary mailing address designated to receive mailed updates and one primary email address to receive email bulletins from us. If you are not receiving some or all of our updates, there may be several reasons:
- We do not have your correct contact information. (Please call your Galaxy Service Executive to verify that the contact details we have for you are correct.)
- You have chosen to unsubscribe to email updates from the LA Galaxy. (Contact your Service Executive or email Galaxy Customer Service at customerservice@LAGalaxy.com from the email address you wish to have re-subscribed.)
- Your email settings do not permit emails to LA Galaxy. (Check your junk/spam mail filters and/or contact your email administrator.)
- The phone number we have for you does not accept automated calls. (Automated recordings may not reach you if the number requires voice prompts to reach a live person or a voice mailbox. Some cell phone numbers will not accept automated calls. For best results, please provide us with a number for a land line that reaches a live person or a voice mailbox.)