Frequently Asked Questions - Tickets
- How do I purchase tickets for a Galaxy home match?
- How do I arrange for wheelchair or other ADA-accessible seating?
- Can I purchase tickets at the stadium?
- I ordered my tickets online. What happens next?
- How and when should I expect to receive my tickets?
- What should I do if I lose or did not receive my tickets?
- At what age do children require tickets for a Galaxy home match?
- Are there group discounts?
- What is the refund and exchange policy?
- How do I purchase tickets for matches in which the Galaxy are the visiting team?
- How do I make arrangements for corporate events?
- How can I get luxury seats?
- Should I contact the Galaxy for non-Galaxy events at StubHub Center?
Q: How do I purchase tickets for a Galaxy home match?
A: To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen or voided tickets, guests should make purchases through authorized outlets only. There are a variety of authorized ways to purchase tickets.
For season ticket plans, group tickets (10 or more people), or other ticket packages:
- Call 1-877-3GALAXY (1-877-342-5299) or 310-630-2200 to speak with a Galaxy representative. We can assist by looking up available seats and advising you of special offers available only through the Galaxy front office. Please note that special offers are not available through the Galaxy front office on day of game.
- Visit www.lagalaxy.com to place an order through a secure website.
For single-game ticket purchases:
- Visit www.lagalaxy.com/schedule and click the GET TICKETS link next to the game you want to attend. If individual tickets are available for that game, you will be directed to a webpage where you can purchase your tickets.
- Come to StubHub Center's Southwest box office (open from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on non-event days; hours vary on event days).
For ticket purchases on game day:
- Box office opens at 10 a.m. and remains open through the start of the second half.
- Game day box office is located next to the northwest entrance of the stadium
To stay updated on on-sale information and other team news, subscribe to The Gold Standard, the Galaxy's FREE e-Newsletter.
Q: How do I arrange for wheelchair or other ADA-accessible seating?
A: ADA-accessible seating for Galaxy games is available in all seating areas. Please contact a Galaxy representative at 1-877-3GALAXY (1-877-342-5299) or 310-630-2200.
Q: Can I purchase tickets at the stadium?
A: Tickets are available for purchase at StubHub Center box office prior to the game and on game day, subject to availability. Certain packages and promotions may not be available through the box office. The StubHub Center box office is open from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on non-event days, and 10 a.m. through the start of the second half on game days. (*may vary on game days - please call 877-3GALAXY prior to game day to confirm)
The resale of tickets ("scalping") is against the law and will not be permitted in and around the property of StubHub Center. Violators will be reported to the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department. In addition, in accordance with the California Penal Code Section 346, guests may not sell their unused tickets to others in and around StubHub Center.
California Penal Code Section 346
"Any person who, without the written permission of the owner or operator of the property on which an entertainment event is to be held or is being held, sells a ticket of admission to the entertainment event, which was obtained for the purpose of resale, at any price which is in excess of the price that is printed or endorsed upon the ticket, while on the grounds of or in the stadium, arena, theater, or other place where an event for which admission tickets are sold is to be held or is being held, is guilty of a misdemeanor."
Q: I ordered my tickets online. What happens next?
A: Ticket orders placed through a Galaxy-hosted webpage will be processed by the Galaxy front office. A Galaxy representative will contact you by phone or email with confirmation that your order has been received and if any clarification is required on your order. Please call 1-877-3GALAXY (1-877-342-5299) or 310-630-2200 with any questions about online orders placed through a Galaxy-hosted webpage.
Q: How and when should I expect to receive my tickets?
A: The best and cheapest way to receive your tickets is to print them at home for free. Doing so requires only an Internet connection and a printer.
You also have the options of mail delivery and will call.
- Mail delivery is an option if you place your ticket order at least seven (7) business days before the game date. You’ll specify your delivery address when you place your order.
- Will call means you pick your tickets at stadium on game day. It is important that you bring a photo ID and the credit card you used to order your tickets as we will use these tickets to verify your order. You may pick up your tickets at either of StubHub Center’s box offices. These box offices are located next to the Northwest and Southwest entrances to the stadium.
Q: What should I do if I lose or did not receive my tickets?
A: Galaxy full season ticket holders may reprint their tickets up to two (2) hours before the game through their online MyAccount system at no charge.
If you do not have access to MyAccount but you reserved your tickets through the Galaxy organization, you may come to StubHub Center to provide the name of the person who ordered the tickets; tickets will be reprinted for a fee of $10 per ticket. You may pick these tickets up at StubHub Center's Southwest or Northwest box office will-call windows on game day or call your Galaxy Service Executive to arrange to pick them up before game day.
If you reserved your tickets through other means, contact the person or organization that arranged your tickets for their lost ticket policy.
Q: At what age do children require tickets for a Galaxy home match?
A: Children under 2 years of age will be admitted to StubHub Center without a ticket provided they sit on another guest’s lap and do not occupy a seat. Any child 2 years of age and older will require a ticket to enter the facility.
Q: Are there group discounts?
A: Group discounts are available for most seating categories for groups of 10 or more people. Please note that group discounts and other special offers are not available through the Galaxy organization on day of game. For more information about group discounts, call 1-877-3GALAXY (1-877-342-5299) or 310-630-2200 to speak with a Galaxy representative.
Q: What is the refund and exchange policy?
A: All ticket sales are final. Galaxy Season Ticket Holders are entitled to limited ticket exchanges (contact your Galaxy Service Executive for more details).
Q: How do I purchase tickets for matches in which the Galaxy are the visiting team?
A: Ticketing for Major League Soccer matches is handled by the home team. Click on any of the team logos at the top of this page to navigate to the appropriate home team's website to find contact and ticketing information. Some teams may make special provisions for visiting fans; please indicate that you are a Galaxy fan when you contact the home team to inquire about any particular seating sections that may be recommended for Galaxy fans.
Q: How do I make arrangements for corporate events?
A: The Galaxy organization can host a variety of corporate events, from company outings to client and prospect entertainment to private suites and hospitality pads. For more information, contact a Galaxy representative by sending an e-mail here.
Q: How can I get luxury seats?
A: Sections 110-112 (west sideline) are luxury seating sections available for purchase on a yearly or multi-year contract basis. Luxury seats include in-seat service and access to the American Express Stadium Club restaurant during events. For more details, contact the Galaxy front office at 1-877-3GALAXY (1-877-342-5299) or 310-630-2200.
Q: Should I contact the Galaxy for non-Galaxy events at StubHub Center?
A: The Galaxy front office may occasionally handle requests for U.S. Soccer and international soccer events; call 1-877-3GALAXY (1-877-342-5299) or 310-630-2200 for more details on these events.
For information about concerts and other events at StubHub Center, call 1-310-630-2000.