Striker and Goalkeeper Camp
AGES: 8-16 year old boys and girls
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate - Competitive
DATES: June 30-July 3, July 21-24, August 11-14
TIME: 9am - 3pm
WHERE: StubHub Center
This soccer camp is an intense four days of specialized training for the serious soccer player 8-16 years old with a strong desire to learn to train to be the best that they can be.
All STRIKERS will be put through a challenging curriculum dedicated to the art of creating and scoring goals. This camp is a great opportunity for players to improve their technique, offensive skills in the attacking third, passing, dribbling, shooting, and scoring from crosses, volleys, and headers.
GOALKEEPERS will be put through a competitive program focused on shot stopping, saving crosses, proper footwork and decision making. Players will also learn to read the game through match situations. They will be given individual attention from select goalkeeper coaches chosen by LA Galaxy Technical staff.
- Professional instruction from LA Galaxy youth coaches and also from Top College Programs and the LA Galaxy Academy teams to enhance your opportunity to play at a higher level.
- Guest instruction/autograph session with a LA Galaxy players (HDC, full day camps only)
- Official LA Galaxy Camp ball
- Official LA Galaxy Camp t-shirt
- One (1) game ticket to an LA Galaxy regular season home match with other camp participants
- Additional match tickets can be purchased at a discounted rate
- Individual Player Evaluation
|Session||Location||Start Date||End Date||Registration|
|Striker/Goalkeeper Camp Session #1||StubHub Center||6/30/2014||7/3/2014||REGISTER NOW|
|Striker/Goalkeeper Camp Session #2||StubHub Center||7/21/2014||7/24/2014||REGISTER NOW|
|Striker/Goalkeeper Camp Session #3||StubHub Center||8/11/2014||8/14/2014||REGISTER NOW|
Note: Before a player can attend any of the camp sessions a parent or guardian must complete the waiver of liability and bring it with them to the first day of camp.
Please email Wes Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.