AGES: 8-16 Years Old (Boys and Girls)
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate - Competitive
2015 DATES: June 29-July 2, July 20-23, August 10-13
WHERE: StubHub Center; 18400 Avalon Blvd., Carson, CA
The Striker and Goalkeeper camp is an intense four days of specialized training for serious soccer players looking to improve dramatically at their position. Pairing strikers and goalkeepers together in the same camp environment enables each player to receive the amount of challenging repetitions needed around the goal to become more comfortable handling crucial plays successfully.
STRIKERS will be put through a challenging curriculum dedicated to the art of creating and scoring goals. This camp is a great opportunity for players to improve their technique, offensive skills in the attacking third, passing, dribbling, shooting, and scoring from crosses, volleys, and headers.
GOALKEEPERS will be put through a competitive program focused on shot stopping, saving crosses, proper footwork and decision making. Players will also learn to read the game through match situations. They will be given individual attention from select goalkeeper coaches chosen by LA Galaxy staff.
· Professional instruction from LA Galaxy Academy and LA Galaxy Youth coaches to enhance your opportunity to play at a higher level
- Player appearance by LA Galaxy player
- Official LA Galaxy Camp ball
- Official LA Galaxy Camp t-shirt
- One (1) game ticket to an LA Galaxy regular season home match with other camp participants.
- Additional match tickets can be purchased at a discounted rate
- Individual Player Evaluation
Note: Before a player can attend any of the camp sessions a parent or guardian must complete the waiver of liability and bring it with them to the first day of camp.
Spaces for each camp will fill quickly – Please email Wes Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.