The LA Galaxy are committed to supporting programs and non-profit organizations that make a positive impact in our community with a focus on assisting children in the greater Los Angeles Area.
The Galaxy fulfills numerous requests each year and is able to assist organizations only once a calendar year. Please be aware that we attempt to fulfill as many requests as possible but cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met.
- In an effort to be more environmentally responsible and maximize efficiency, we have adopted an online donation request system.
- All requests must be submitted through our online system. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request a year.
- Requests must be submitted with a Non-Profit Tax ID number.
- Requests must be received at least 6 weeks prior to the event date.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee a donation.
- We do not donate to individual fundraisers for national campaigns as we contribute to those charities directly.
Before sending a request, please note the LA Galaxy DO NOT accept items to be signed (any items sent will not be returned), provide items for personal collections/use, contribute to business award incentive programs, or donate to organizations soliciting requests on behalf of a third party (all requests must be received directly from the charity).
Depending on the nature and reach of the event, the Galaxy annually assist organizations with in-kind donations of team memorabilia ranging from photos, t-shirts, hats and other merchandise.
Completion of this form does not guarantee a donation. Please review the donation guidelines; incomplete requests will not be considered.
All requests must be received six (6) weeks prior to the event.
Donation Request Form:
Your browser does not support iframes.