LA Galaxy Locker Room
The LA Galaxy is excited to announce the newest benefit of being a Season Ticket Member, the LA Galaxy Locker Room.
This rewards program will be launching in February 2014 so stay tuned throughout the off-season for more information!
Coming February 2014
All Full Season Ticket Members for the 2014 Galaxy season will be eligible for the Galaxy Locker Room. Full Season Ticket Members in 2013 will also be finding a nice little bonus in their account upon launch.
Here’s a sneak peak of some of the exclusive rewards only available to you as a Season Ticket Member in the Galaxy Locker Room.
- Team or player signed jerseys
- Announcing the starting lineups during a home game
- Watching a game from the Galaxy medical bench
- Chris Klein’s VIP guest for a game
- Attend the post game press conference
- A day with the 2011 & 2012 MLS Cups
- Access to a private training session
- Meet and greet with specific Galaxy players – access to a private training, photo op and signed jersey
- Clint Mathis training session for 10 people at StubHub Center
- 10 passes to watch pre-game warmups from the field
- And much more!
HOW DO YOU EARN POINTS?
You don’t have to wait to start accumulating points.
Renew or purchase your season tickets before Monday, Nov. 4 and you’ll receive bonus points.
Other ways of earning points during the year include:
- Earning 5 points per 1 dollar spent on season tickets
- A 10% bonus for renewing your season tickets before Monday, Nov. 4
- A 10% bonus for having your season tickets paid in full by February 28th
- Early Attendance Bonus – Each ticket that is scanned when entering gates 1 hour before scheduled kickoff will earn 20 bonus points
- Attendance Bonus – You’ll receive points for every game that you attend
- Other ways of earning bonus points will be announced throughout the season