Spring Break Camp
AGES: 7-16 (boys and girls)
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner - Competitive
DATES: March 24-27th and April 7th-10th
WHERE : StubHub Center
Our Spring Break soccer camp is designed for the beginner, intermediate, competitive and serious soccer player with aspirations to play at a higher level. This camp will test and develop dedicated players in an extended day program.
Players will be challenged in the morning with a focus on new personal skill development and group tactical sessions, and then will apply what they learn in afternoon small-sided games.
Proper technique, handling pressure, and playing with speed will be focal points. Players will also be introduced to the importance of team play, small group tactics, functional play and respect for the game.
The Spring Break soccer camp runs for four days from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. with a one-hour lunch break.
- Official LA Galaxy Camp ball
- Individual Player Evaluation
- Official LA Galaxy Camp t-shirt
- Professional instruction from LA Galaxy youth coaches to enhance your opportunity to play at a higher level
- One (1) game ticket to an LA Galaxy regular season home match
- Additional match tickets can be purchased at a discounted rate