LA Galaxy vs. Manchester United
Single Game Tickets
Arrive early to the match! Soccer Fest Driven By Chevrolet located in Area H at the Rose Bowl Stadium starting at 2pm featuring…
- Live Music – featuring Sweet & Tender Hoologans
- Galaxy Interactives & prize giveaways
- Todd Dunivant and James Riley will be singing autographs inside the Clear Channel booth from 5:30-7pm
- Food and drinks
- Much more!
- General parking lots open six (6) hours prior to kick off.
- Guests must tailgate in front of or behind their vehicle only.
- A small tent (not larger than 10'x10') may be erected in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Open flames are not permitted in any tailgate or parking area. Charcoal grills are not permitted in the RV parking area (west drive). All barbecue grills must be raised off the ground.
- Please do not use glass containers. All drinks should be placed in plastic/disposable cups.
Rose Bowl Stadium Parking
- $30 - General parking
- $40 - Preferred parking
- $50 - RV
- $15 - To park at Parsons lot (located off of Oaks/Walnut in Old Town Pasadena)
Parking opens six (6) hours prior to kick off.
- 5 from Parsons – three (3) hours prior to kick off
- 40 busses will be running back and forth from Walnut and Fair Oaks to lot B with their own designated route
Soccer Fans – Experience the behind-the-scenes of the Manchester United vs. LA Galaxy match, first-hand!
The day after the game, take part in “Rally Day” held on the pitch at the Rose Bowl Stadium!
Rally Day will give you and your family the opportunity to take tours of the iconic stadium, shoot soccer balls in the game-used nets, take part in activities on the playing field, and more!
Both guided and self-guided tours are available during the event. Click Here to order your tickets: http://laglxy.com/1qiFdre