MLS Matchday 2011 app for iPad and Android released, iPhone app updated
Addicted to MLS? Need a constant supply of news, highlights, analysis, and even live matches?
We feel your pain. And we’re here to help with the new "MLS Matchday 2011" app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and now Android!
DOWNLOAD: MLS Matchday 2011 for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch (NOTE: The app will be available in Canada later on Wednesday.)
The MLS Matchday 2011 app is free and has all the same great features of the previous version—which, by the way, is currently the highest-rated sports app in the Apple store—plus many new features, particularly on the video side of things. Fans will be able to watch up to 180 live MLS matches, and also stream video content to their Apple TV. (WATCH: MLS Matchday 2011 featured in new Apple TV promotional video)
Key features of the MLS MatchDay 2011 app on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch include:
- Live game streaming (via MatchDay Live available through in-app purchase)
- Realtime highlights
- Redesigned Matchcenter and improved statistical display
- Matchday and newspaper modes (iPad)
- Customized homescreen allowing users to follow their favorite Club
- AirPlay allows users to send all MLS video to their television through Apple TV
- Facebook chats
- Customizable alert system
Key Android app features include:
- Watch FREE individual highlights moments after they happen
- Watch FREE complete game highlights after the game has ended
- Live scores and play-by-play of every MLS game
- Customize your app: quick access to your favorite club’s news, photos, rosters, and scores
- Featured video channels including "AT&T Goal of the Week" and "The Daily"
Sure, having all of this at your fingertips wherever and whenever you want means you’ll be sneaking out of parties or classes or weddings (maybe even your own) to watch the latest from Landon Donovan, David Beckham and Juan Pablo Angel. But don’t worry—your secret is safe with us. After all, we'll be doing the same thing.
Never miss a match! View and download the Galaxy schedule to your desktop or mobile calendar: www.lagalaxy.com/schedule