Parking and Traffic Information
PARKING LOT INFORMATION
Click here to enlarge (.pdf)
- Gates A & D will be open 7 hours before kickoff. Gates B & C will be open 2.5 hours before kickoff. All remaining parking lot gates will be open two (2) hours before kickoff. For updated gate times, please click here or visit www.lagalaxy.com/gameday.
- Pre-paid parking passholders are encouraged to enter the facility at Gate C or Gate D off of Victoria Street. Only passes with the current match date will be valid.
- Fans who do not have pre-paid parking passes: use parking entrances off of University Dr. or Central Ave. Avoid using Avalon Blvd. and Victoria St.
- Guests leaving The Home Depot Center campus via Gate A onto Avalon Blvd. will be permitted to turn left (southbound) only. Continue south on Avalon Blvd. for approximately 2 miles to reach the 405 North and 405 South. To reach the 110 and 91 Freeways, take the 405 North.
Guests exiting parking lots onto Victoria Street will be directed eastbound only. Follow directions on electronic message boards for freeway access via Wilmington Ave.
- Turn left (northbound) on Wilmington to reach the 91 freeway (access to the 110 Freeway is via 91 West; access to the 710 Freeway is via 91 East).
- Turn right (southbound) on Wilmington to reach the 405 Freeway.
- General = $15
- Preferred = $30
- Valet = $40
- None reported at this time
- Sheriffs may intermittently stop vehicles traveling eastbound on Victoria St. from turning right (southbound) at Avalon Blvd, depending upon the flow of traffic. (If the right turn is disallowed, vehicles will continue eastbound on Victoria St.)
- Vehicles traveling southbound on Avalon Blvd. will be prohibited from turning left (eastbound) into Gate B. (Vehicles will continue southbound on Avalon Blvd and turn left into Gate A.)
Guests are strongly encouraged to arrive as early as possible. Please read below for important information to make your visit to The Home Depot Center more enjoyable.
UP-TO-DATE TRAFFIC INFO: