2013 full Season Ticket Holders are entitled to trade in three games' worth of unused season tickets. (For example, if you have four season seats, you can exchange a total of twelve tickets.) Season tickets from any game may be traded in if they have not been used or resold, but pre-paid parking passes may not be exchanged.
In exchange for the tickets you're trading in, you will receive tickets for your choice of the following regular season games:
- Sunday, March 17 vs. Chivas USA
- Saturday, March 23 vs. Colorado Rapids
- Saturday, April 6 vs. Montreal Impact
- Saturday, April 20 vs. Sporting KC
- Sunday, May 5 vs. Houston Dynamo
- Sunday, May 26 vs. Seattle Sounders
- Wednesday, June 19 vs. Portland Timbers
- Sunday, July 7 vs. FC Dallas
- Saturday, July 20 vs. Vancouver Whitecaps
- Saturday, August 17 vs. Real Salt Lake
- Saturday, August 31 vs. San Jose Earthquakes
- Saturday, September 7 vs. Colorado Rapids
- Saturday, September 21 vs. Seattle Sounders
You can trade in your entire allotment of unused tickets for one game or spread the allotment across several games - it's up to you.
You will receive the best available tickets in your seating category unless you specify otherwise. The additional tickets will be mailed, held at will-call, or made available for you to access online.
For any other questions, you may contact your Service Executive by calling them directly or by calling 1-877-3GALAXY (1-877-342-5299) and pressing 1 when prompted.
To exchange tickets, please complete the following ticket exchange form: