2013 Season Ticket Holder Exchange Form
2013 full Season Ticket Holders are entitled to trade in three games' worth of unused season tickets. (For example, if you have four season seats, you can exchange a total of twelve tickets.) Season tickets from any game may be traded in if they have not been used or resold, but pre-paid parking passes may not be exchanged.
In exchange for the tickets you're trading in, you will receive tickets for your choice of the following regular season games:
- Sunday, March 17 vs. Chivas USA
- Saturday, March 23 vs. Colorado Rapids
- Saturday, April 6 vs. Montreal Impact
- Saturday, April 20 vs. Sporting KC
- Sunday, May 5 vs. Houston Dynamo
- Sunday, May 26 vs. Seattle Sounders
- Wednesday, June 19 vs. Portland Timbers
- Sunday, July 7 vs. FC Dallas
- Saturday, July 20 vs. Vancouver Whitecaps
- Saturday, August 17 vs. Real Salt Lake
- Saturday, August 31 vs. San Jose Earthquakes
- Saturday, September 7 vs. Colorado Rapids
- Saturday, September 21 vs. Seattle Sounders
You can trade in your entire allotment of unused tickets for one game or spread the allotment across several games - it's up to you.
You will receive the best available tickets in your seating category unless you specify otherwise. The additional tickets will be mailed, held at will-call, or made available for you to access online.
For any other questions, you may contact your Service Executive by calling them directly or by calling 1-877-3GALAXY (1-877-342-5299) and pressing 1 when prompted.
To exchange tickets, please complete the following ticket exchange form: