Youth Soccer Partnerships
TICKET SAVINGS & BENEFITS
- Savings of up to $50 per ticket on groups of 10+
- Reserve Seats Together (Seating Map)
- Team Name on DiamondVision
- Participate in one of the LA Galaxy’s limited Game Day Experiences (More Info)
- Dedicated Account Executive to help coordinate your group’s event (Meet our team)
For more information call Sid Patel at 310.630.2236 or email email@example.com.
ON FIELD OPPORTUNITIES
Interested in booking a 2013 On-Field Opportunity for your team or organization? Select from our extensive offering of gameday events to create a memorable group outing with the LA Galaxy. Get your group on the field before the game or stick around after the match to meet a Galaxy player!
The LA Galaxy Birthday Party Package is a great way to make your child’s next birthday memorable. Starting at only $20 per person, all Galaxy Birthday packages include a special birthday message on the large DiamondVision screen, rally towels for each guest, a special birthday boy/girl t-shirt, and badge and a birthday card from the LA Galaxy players!
Our goal is to assist your organization in raising revenue through a no-risk fundraising program
- NO money up front
- NO minimum purchase required
- NO cost to produce customized order forms
- NO signed contracts
Bring the excitement of the LA Galaxy experience to your local youth soccer field with one of the following programs:
- Player Clinics - Host a fun 90 min. soccer skills clinic run by your coaching staff and select Galaxy players
- Player Appearances - Bring a Galaxy Player to your soccer fields to sign autographs for your members
- Coaches Sessions - Host a 90 min. Coaches Chalk Talk and Q & A Session with a member of the Galaxy Coaching Staff
- LA Galaxy Street Team - Complement your organization’s special event with the Galaxy Street Team to provide giveaways or interactive elements for your members
For more information call Sid Patel at 310-630-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUTH SOCCER PARTNERS
RECYCLING LEADS TO BIG REWARDS!
The Los Angeles Galaxy, adidas, Buffalo Wild Wings, FIJI Water, Keep California Beautiful (KCB) and the American Chemistry Council (ACC) are teaming up to challenge Southern California soccer players to clean up litter in their communities and be part of an exciting program that rewards them for doing so.
“Recycle.Goal.” is a competition between local youth soccer teams with players ages 9-14 that provides meaningful rewards for recycling. The efforts of these young athletes help ensure that cans, glass, plastic and other valuable materials do not go into the trash, but instead go into the recycle bin. To be a part of the program and win prizes like soccer gear, tickets and LA Galaxy clinics, visit www.lagalaxy.com/recyclegoal.