This section is designed to answer your questions about the LA Galaxy and everything from ticketing to parking, player appearances and in-game experiences.
Click on a subject heading below or the tabs above to view all the questions and answers in that category. If your question is not answered here, please contact us at the Galaxy front office, 1-877-3GALAXY (1-877-342-5299).
- General » – Get general info about MLS, the Galaxy and their games
- Tickets » – Find out how to get tickets, information about discounts, group packages, and more
- Season Tickets » – All you need to know about being a season ticketholder
- Stadium » – This section gives the ins and outs of StubHub Center
- In-Game Experience » – Wondering what it's like to go to a Galaxy game? All the answers are here.
- General media inquiries (including requests for interviews, photos, press credentials, etc.) should be e-mailed directly to the LA Galaxy Media Relations department at email@example.com.
- We regret that we are unable to respond to individual requests for merchandise, autographs, programs, photos, memorabilia, etc. except in accordance with the Galaxy Foundation's Donation Guidelines.
- As a rule, the Galaxy organization does not respond to emails regarding player tryouts or coaching positions. Please address any inquiries of this type to firstname.lastname@example.org but please be aware that you are not guaranteed a response due to the volume of messages we receive.
- If you are seeking employment or internship opportunities with the LA Galaxy, please visit www.aegworldwide.com/employment to view and apply for available positions.
- Questions not addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions pages may be sent to email@example.com.
- We value your input. Galaxy representatives do read every email and attempt to respond as appropriate. However, due to the volume of email we receive, we may not be able to reply to each message. If you cannot find the answer to your question in this section, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.