The following items will not be allowed into the stadium:
- Any backpacks
- Handbags, etc., larger than 14”x14”
- Banners, signs
- Cans, glass bottles, thermoses, coolers, alcoholic beverages
- Large still cameras, video cameras
- Noisemakers of any kind
- Beach balls, soccer balls, footballs, frisbees
- Narcotics, firearms, explosives or any other weapons.
The stadium has the authority to prohibit any other items deemed to be a security risk. Patrons will be required to return such items to their vehicles or to check them.
- Small still cameras
- Sack lunches
- Small radio
- Medical prescriptions
- Flags no larger than 2'x3'
- Sealed plastic bottles (2 qt. size or less) and empty cups or sports bottles are permitted in the Rose Bowl. All other containers including cans, glass bottles, thermoses and coolers are not permitted.
All patrons are subject to search by Contemporary Services at all gates.
There will be a check-in of items at the Service Booth located at the South Auto gate next to Gate A. Lost and found will be located in the Police Headquarters trailer on the east side of the stadium, next to Gate B.