Herbalife is the sports nutrition and presenting partner for the LA Galaxy. Registered Dietitians at Herbalife work closely with the LA Galaxy technical staff to make sure we are maximizing their nutrition to support performance goals.
Savor another crowd-favorite straight from the Training Table at LA Galaxy: these No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Balls. Fuel like our soccer players by enjoying this recipe at home.
How to Enjoy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Balls
This delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Balls recipe can be prepared in just minutes, making it an easy recipe to make when you are short on time but do not want to compromise on flavor and satisfaction. Even better – you likely already have the majority of these ingredients in your cupboard.
These protein balls provide a convenient snack for athletes on the go. Athletes often require quick, convenient, snacks to help fuel their bodies. Having a convenient, mess-free, portable snack prepared in advance can be essential for anyone with busy lives to refuel as needed during a hectic schedule.
You can also enjoy these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Balls as pre-workout fuel 30-60 minutes prior to training, or in-between training sessions.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Balls Recipe
This recipe yields 10 servings of 2 balls (20 balls total).
- 1 ¼ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup peanut butter (or your favorite nut or seed butter)
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 scoops Herbalife24® Enhanced Protein Powder: Natural Flavor*1
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Using either clean hands or a #40 scoop (cookie scoop), form 20 balls from the mixture. If the mixture is difficult to handle with bare hands, you can place the mixture in the refrigerator for ~30 minutes to make it easier to roll into a ball-shape.
- Spread energy balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze until set (about 1 hour).
- Remove the prepared Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Balls from the freezer and enjoy!
- Place any leftover energy balls in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator to prolong freshness. These energy balls should last 3-5 days in the fridge.
Per serving, these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Balls provide:
- 300 calories
- 30g carbohydrates
- 10g protein
- 16g fat
- 4g fiber
* Herbalife24® Enhanced Protein Powder is a dietary supplement with a serving size of 2 scoops once or twice daily. Use only in amounts and frequency stated on the label directions.
1. Herbalife24® Enhanced Protein Powder: Natural Flavor. Herbalife.com. Accessed November 13, 2023. https://www.herbalife.com/products/herbalife24-enhanced-protein-powder-natural-flavor/.