- Where is StubHub Center?
- Is there anything I am not allowed to bring to StubHub Center?
- How early do parking lots open before a Galaxy game?
- What are the parking charges for Galaxy games at StubHub Center?
- Where should guests with handicapped parking placards enter?
- Is tailgating permitted?
- What time do the stadium gates open?
- How many people does the stadium seat?
- What accommodations are available for disabled fans?
- Are there specific Galaxy supporters sections at Galaxy games?
- Are there designated seating sections for visiting fans?
- How can I sit on the lawn below GalaxyTV (big screen)?
- Are seats numbered or is seating General Admission?
- Which sections have actual seats and which have bench seating?
- How can I reserve a suite for a Galaxy game?
- How do I get in to the American Express Stadium Club restaurant?
- How can I arrange for a message on GalaxyTV (big screen) during a Galaxy game?
- Is StubHub Center a smoke free facility?
Q: Where is StubHub Center?
A: StubHub Center is located off of the 405 and 91 Freeways on the campus of California State University, Dominguez Hills at 18400 Avalon Boulevard in Carson, California. To find driving directions from your destination, click here.
Q: Is there anything I am not allowed to bring to StubHub Center?
A: To continue improving safety measures for all fans, effective immediately StubHub Center has implemented a policy that will limit the size and type of bags permitted to enter the stadium. This new policy, which will enhance stadium safety and expedite entry to the stadium, will apply to all events hosted at any of the StubHub Center venues.
- Bags that are clear plastic or clear vinyl and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziplock bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags
Q: How early do parking lots open before a Galaxy game?
A: Parking lots typically open two (2) hours before kickoff (e.g. 5:30 pm for a 7:30 pm game).
Q: What are the parking charges for Galaxy games at StubHub Center?
A: The standard parking charge is $20 per vehicle. A limited number of preferred parking spaces are available for $40 per car, and valet parking is available for $60 per car. Please be aware, though, that StubHub Center management reserves the right to change parking rates for certain events. Oversized vehicles must pay for additional spaces. Event day parking for guests with disabilities is available in Lots 10, 13, and 15 on a first-come, first-served basis. To obtain additional parking information before you arrive at an event, please call StubHub Center parking office at 310-630-2147 (English) or 310-630-2061 (Spanish).
Q: Where should guests with handicapped parking placards enter?
A: Guests with disabilities who have disabled parking placards and are seeking parking reserved for disabled guests may enter at any gate; if entering through Gate A, use the Pass Lane.
Q: Is tailgating permitted?
A: Tailgating is an important part of the game day experience for you the fan. The Los Angeles Galaxy and StubHub Center are committed to creating a fan friendly environment that is safe for all fans and guests to enjoy. You as fans play an important role in helping to preserve tailgating as that type of experience. For your safety and the enjoyment of all, we ask that you please help by observing these tailgating guidelines:
Tailgating will only be allowed in StubHub Center parking lots (Lots: 10, 11, 12 and 13). Lots open three (3) hours prior to kick-off. When entering the parking lot, it is important to follow directions from parking personnel. Please note that there are no “in and out” privileges for vehicles.
Public intoxication and alcohol impaired behavior will be addressed aggressively by law enforcement. If you see alcohol related behavior getting out of hand, IMMEDIATELY contact Tailgating Ambassadors, Police, or Parking Personnel at (310) 630-2044 to report the location and to describe the incident. Tailgating Ambassadors, security and parking personnel will be present to ensure that you enjoy the game in a safe and comfortable environment.
Tailgating Ambassadors will continuously patrol the lots to provide information and assistance and to ensure that tailgaters comply with established guidelines.
RV’s and oversized vehicles will not be allowed in the tailgate area of the parking lots.
No overnight parking.
No saving of parking spaces is permitted.
Roadways, aisles and other parking areas must be kept clear of tailgating equipment so that other vehicles and emergency personnel may clear access throughout the parking areas.
Tailgating at your vehicle should not interfere with the normal flow of traffic. Tailgating Ambassadors will patrol these areas to ensure compliance. Please clear any areas if asked by parking personnel or Tailgate Ambassadors.
Guests must tailgate directly in front of or behind their vehicle only.
No fire pits.
Charcoal grills are permitted in tailgate areas. Please dispose of charcoal properly in Hot Coal bins following use.
Please place all recyclable items in the proper containers.
Please clean up your tailgating area before entering the game. Trash bags can be left at your tailgate area or taken to dumpsters located throughout the parking lot areas. Please refrain from leaving loose trash and litter in the parking areas.
Playing of games that involve the consumption of alcohol or use of alcohol-related paraphernalia is prohibited.
Use of controlled substances and underage drinking are against the law and will be aggressively enforced.
The consumption of alcoholic beverages in tailgating areas after kick-off is prohibited.
Excessively loud amplified music (such as DJ's or live entertainment) is prohibited. Music with inappropriate language is prohibited in the tailgating areas.
Failure to comply with these policies, city, state and federal laws, stadium or event policies may result in citation or arrest as well as loss of tailgating privileges and/or event tickets.
If you need assistance or observe a potential problem, contact tailgating Ambassadors, Police, or Parking Personnel at (310) 630-2044.
Q: What time do the stadium gates open?
A: Stadium gates typically open to the public 90 minutes before kickoff (e.g. 6:00 p.m. for a 7:30 p.m. game).
Q: How many people does the stadium seat?
A: StubHub Center's soccer stadium can seat 27,000 fans.
Q: What accommodations are available for disabled fans?
A: StubHub Center provides access for guests with disabilities. These areas include gates, restrooms, suites, ticket windows, drinking fountains, concession counters and seating areas. Please advise us of your needs at the time you purchase your tickets so that we are better prepared to make your Galaxy game day experience an enjoyable one. For more information, please visit StubHub Center's official website. You also may leave a message on StubHub Center's Guest Services Hotline (310-630-2055) concerning any needs you have for your visit.
Q: Are there specific Galaxy supporters sections at Galaxy games?
A: Sections 137 and 138 in the Southeast corner are designated for the LA Riot Squad. The Angel City Brigade sits in General Admission (north endline) in and around Section 121, and the Galaxians sit in General Admission (north endline) in Section 124.
Q: Are there designated seating sections for visiting fans?
A: For certain matches, opposing teams may organize a specific seating section for their traveling fans; call 1-877-3GALAXY (1-877-342-5299) or 310-630-2200 to inquire about any visiting fans' sections.
Visiting fans are not prohibited from sitting in any particular section but are advised to avoid sitting in or near Sections 121, 122, 137 and 138, the designated Galaxy supporters' sections.
Q: How can I sit on the lawn below the GalaxyTV (big screen)?
A: The inclined lawn above the north goal has been replaced with bleacher seating. For more information, contact a Galaxy representative at 1-877-3GALAXY (1-877-342-5299) or 310-630-2200.
Q: Are seats numbered or is seating General Admission?
A: The Galaxy offer General Admission (Sections 116-127 along the North Endline); if the Section on your ticket begins says General Admission, you may sit in any available seat in these sections.
All other sections in the stands have reserved seating, so please consult the Section, Row, and Seat number on your ticket. Galaxy and StubHub Center staff members will be happy to assist you in finding your seat.
Q: Which sections have actual seats and which have bench seating?
A: The sections along the east and west sidelines (Sections 107-115 and 128-136) have individual seats. The Upper Mezzanine also has individual seating. The north endline and south endline have bench seating.
Q: How can I reserve a suite for a Galaxy game?
A: The suites located along the west sideline and south endline are typically reserved by companies and other groups on a full season basis. To inquire about availability of individual suites on a game-by-game basis, please contact a Galaxy representative at 877-604-8777.
Q: How do I get in to the American Express Stadium Club restaurant?
A: Access to the American Express Stadium Club is exclusive to Premium Season Ticket Members. However, Galaxy representatives may occasionally be able to arrange reservations for other guests who intend to purchase dinner in the Stadium Club. Please contact your Service Specialist (if you are a Galaxy Season Ticket Member) or your Galaxy representative with as much advance notice as possible. Outside of match days, the American Express Stadium Club restaurant may be reserved for private functions and special events. For more information on the American Express Stadium Club, click here.
Q: How can I arrange for a message on the GalaxyTV (big screen) during a Galaxy game?
A: GalaxyTV messages are available through one of two ways:
- In return for a $50 tax-deductible donation to the Galaxy Foundation; requests and donations must be received no less than 7 business days prior to the game for which the message is requested. click here.
- To welcome groups of 10 or more people who reserve their seats through a Galaxy representative – call 1-877-3GALAXY (1-877-342-5299) or 310-630-2200 for more information.
GalaxyTV messages are limited to 30 characters or less, including spaces and punctuation.
- Smoke Free: “Smoke Free” means the use of cigarettes, pipes, cigars, and other “smoke” emanating products including e-cigarettes, vapor devices and other like products are prohibited on all University properties.
- Smoke or Smoking: “Smoke” or “Smoking” means inhaling, exhaling, burning, or carrying any lighted or heated cigar, cigarette, cigarillo, pipe, hookah, or any other lighted or heated tobacco or plant product intended for inhalation, whether natural or synthetic, in any manner or in any form. “Smoke” or “Smoking” also includes the use of an electronic smoking device that creates an aerosol or vapor, in any manner or in any form, or the use of any oral smoking device for the purpose of circumventing the prohibition of smoking.