Clement Diop; Bradley Diallo, Dave Romney, Michael Ciani, Ashley Cole; Romain Alessandrini, Jonathan dos Santos, Jermaine Jones ©, Emmanuel Boateng; Bradford Jamieson IV, Giovani dos Santos.
Brian Rowe, Nathan Smith, Rafael Garcia, Raul Mendiola, Baggio Husidic, Jack McBean, Ariel Lassiter.
- As the 2017 MLS Regular Season comes to an end, the Galaxy host their final match of the season at StubHub Center during Fan Appreciation Day against expansion side Minnesota United FC.
- Head Coach Sigi Schmid, the winningest coach in MLS history, will coach his 13th contest since taking over as head coach.
- In net, goalkeeper Brian Rowe will feature in the team’s last home game of the season. It will mark the 13th start of this season and the 57th of his LA Galaxy career.
- At right back, the Frenchman Bradley Diallo returns from injury and will make the start, the 14th of the season for him. Diallo will look to close out the year strong and make a case for himself in 2018.
- In the center of defense, Dave Romney will make his 22nd start of the season after becoming a very important part of the backline this year.
- Alongside Romney, French defender Michael Ciani will make his fifth start of the season after joining the Galaxy during the season. Ciani has had a few weeks to gain match fitness and will look to finish the year strong.
- On the left side, Ashley Cole will make his 28th start of the season after another solid year. The 36-year-old Englishman has again been among the best left backs in MLS.
- Out wide on the right is Frenchman Romain Alessandrini, a leading candidate for LA Galaxy Player of the Year and possible MLS Newcomer of the Year winner. Romain has recorded 11 goals and 10 assists, leading LA in both categories.
- In the center of the field, Jermaine Jones will captain the side Sunday vs. Minnesota. Jones played his best this season since Schmid took over as head coach.
- Alongside Jones, Jonathan dos Santos makes his 10th start of the year since joining LA in the summer transfer window. Dos Santos returns to the starting XI after featuring for Mexico during the international break.
- Out wide on the left, the fastest player on the field Sunday will be Emmanuel Boateng, who will make his 28th start of the season. Boateng has had a solid year, scoring four goals and adding two assists.
- LA Galaxy Academy product Bradford Jamieson IV will continue in the Starting XI after a string of top performances, including the team’s goal in their last match vs. RSL. Jamieson IV has earned the confidence of Schmid and continues to carve out a spot for himself in the lineup.
- Up top, Giovani dos Santos will lead the Galaxy’s attack after returning from international duty with Mexico. Dos Santos has scored six times this year and added two assists.
- The weekend trip will mark Minnesota United FC’s first-ever trip to SoCal.
- They first met on May 21, when Romain Alessandrini and Giovani dos Santos combined for one of the team’s finest goals of 2017, which ultimately helped LA earn all three points in Minneapolis.
- This season, the Galaxy are 2-9-5 at home, while Minnesota are 3-10-2 on the road.
- The Galaxy are 5-1-3 when scoring the first goal this season and 5-2-3 when leading the game at halftime.
- Conversely, LA have gone 2-16-2 when conceding first and are 1-12-1 in matches when trailing at the half.