The Audi 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs start next week. Fourteen teams will vie for the biggest prize of the year: MLS Cup.
But they won't be the only ones competing this season. You can get in on the action, too, by playing our Bracket Challenge.
The Audi 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs Bracket Challenge is free to play and you'll have a ton of fun competing against your friends, family, and colleagues. Plus you could win an Audi VIP Driving Experience, 2020 Season Tickets or a $500 MLSStore.com gift card. And with winners of each club league getting a $100 MLSStore.com gift card, you’ll have as much chance to win as anyone.
OCTOBER 1 - OCTOBER 6: Register your bracket and create or join leagues
OCTOBER 6: Make your picks (plus register and create/join leagues)
OCTOBER 19: Brackets will lock at kickoff of the first playoff match
How to play
After Decision Day ends on October 6:
- Sign in with your MLSsoccer.com account. If you don't have an account, you can create your free account now.
- Join or create leagues so you can play with friends, family, or fellow soccer fans. There are leagues for every MLS club.
- Select the six teams that you think will advance out Round 1 and then the teams that will advance out of the Conference Semifinals.
- Pick the teams you think will win the Conference Finals AND enter the total number of goals (excluding any possible PK shootout goals) that you think will be scored in each match. For example: if you think the final score of the the Eastern Conference Final will be 2-1, you would enter "3" in the "East - Conference Final Total Goals" field.
- Finally, pick the team you think will win the MLS Cup Final AND enter what you think the final score will be (excluding any possible PK shootout). For example: If you think the match will end in a 1-1 and then go to a PK shootout to determine the winner, you would enter "1-1" as the score.
- Save your bracket by selecting the "Save" button. You can still edit your bracket after you select save until bracket lock just before the first match of the playoffs on October 19.
After you make your picks, join or create a league so you can play with fellow MLS fans, friends, and family. You can submit only one bracket, but can enter the bracket in any number of leagues.
CREATING A LEAGUE
- Select the "MY LEAGUES" option in the game's navigation bar (upper left corner).
- Select the "CREATE" button.
- Enter the name of your league. You can create a public league or a private league.
- Select the "Create League" button to save your league.
- Invite people to join your league.
EDIT A LEAGUE: To edit your league, select the "MY LEAGUES" option in the game's navigation bar and then select the league you want to edit. Once the league's details have loaded, select the "MANAGE" option in the navigation bar.