IMPORTANT UPDATE JANUARY 9, 2021:
We are continuing to monitor the CDC and state guidelines as we navigate through these challenging times. The current state orders in place restricts us from holding tryouts at this time. We are hopeful and optimistic that we will be able to hold our Galaxy II Open Tryouts in 2021. Please continue to check back on our website for future updates. We encourage you to fill out the form below to receive additional information once we announce tryout dates.
We look forward to seeing you at future LA Galaxy II Open Tryouts.
If you have any questions please contact Wes Meadows at email@example.com.
To receive additional information on our upcoming Galaxy II tryouts, please fill out this form.
The technical staff will choose participants from the open tryouts for further evaluation. The LA Galaxy will arrange a flight, hotel, and food for the chosen players, who will train with LA Galaxy coaches during the week of their stay. LA Galaxy will select players from this training to extend their trials with LA Galaxy II, for a chance to earn a professional contract.
Full details for LA Galaxy II Open Tryouts are as follows
- Participants must be male and between 17 - 25 years old.
- The tryout will consist of each participant playing in two (2) 60-minute, 11v11 soccer matches to impress the LA Galaxy II scouting staff. One game per day of the tryout event.
- The registration fee for one (1) open tryout event is $185.
- In addition to the registration fee of $185, participants are responsible for all airfare, incurred travel costs, food and transportation to that specific event. Also, note that LA Galaxy II will not help with Visa’s or letters of invitation.
- Players must come prepared for the tryouts with their own boots, socks, shorts, gloves, shin pads or any other equipment related to their position.
- LA Galaxy II will provide two (2) numbered t-shirts to wear during your games. You will wear your own black socks/shorts with the navy shirt and your own white socks/shorts with the white shirt.
- Teams will be constructed randomly according to players preferred positions.
- Your kickoff times will be emailed to you one week prior to the start of the open tryout date.
- You must play in the position you register for.
- No transfers to a different tryout will be allowed within 30 days of your original start date.
- Refunds will only be issued in the event the tryout is canceled.
For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.