LA Galaxy have announced dates for open tryouts for their young professional team, LA Galaxy II, in an effort to expand their recruiting pool and discover players for the USL season.
The technical staff will choose participants from the open tryouts for further evaluation. The LA Galaxy will arrange a flight, hotel and food for the chosen players, who will train with LA Galaxy coaches during the week of their stay. LA Galaxy will select players from this training to extend their trials with LA Galaxy II, for a chance to earn a professional contract.
- London, UK. May 29th & May 30th, 2019. REGISTER NOW
- Manchester, UK. June 1st & June 2nd, 2019. REGISTER NOW
- Paris, France. June 6th & June 7th, 2019. REGISTER NOW
- Los Angeles Summer #1, CA. Aug 3rd & Aug 4th, 2019. REGISTER NOW
- Los Angeles Summer #2, CA. Aug 15th & Aug 16th, 2019. REGISTER NOW
- Las Vegas, NV. Dec 14th & Dec 15th, 2019. REGISTER NOW
Full details for LA Galaxy II Open Tryouts are as follows
- Participants must be male and between 17 - 25 years old.
- The tryout will consist of each participant playing in two (2) 60-minute, 11v11 soccer matches to impress the LA Galaxy II scouting staff. One game per day of the tryout event.
- The registration fee for one (1) open tryout event is $185.
- In addition to the registration fee of $185, participants are responsible for all airfare, incurred travel costs, food and transportation to that specific event. Also note that LA Galaxy II will not help with Visa’s or letters of invitation.
- Players must come prepared for the tryouts with their own boots, socks, shorts, gloves, shin pads or any other equipment related to their position.
- LA Galaxy II will provide two (2) numbered t-shirts to wear during your games. You will wear your own black socks/shorts with the navy shirt and your own white socks/shorts with the white shirt.
- Teams will be constructed randomly according to players preferred positions.
- Your kickoff times will be emailed to you one week prior to the start of the open tryout date.
- No refunds will be issued for any reason.
For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.