In 2001, Cozmo went on a Space Odyssey in search for the perfect Galaxy. He hopped in to his lunar space module and headed out to search for his new home. After two years of searching, on June 7th , 2003 while speeding through space he made an emergency left turn to avoid a cow jumping over the moon and was spiraling out of control. Cozmo made a miraculous landing in Carson, CA. As luck would have it he is a U. F. O = Universal Futbol Olympian and he felt right at home. Cozmo wanted to try out for the team but due to unforeseen circumstances (he is not human) he was not allowed to play in MLS but was offered a Millennium contract as mascot of the LA GALAXY.
It seems that Cozmo had “The Right Stuff” because the Galaxy went on to win three MLS Cups after he landed in L.A.
After nine great years in a Galaxy uniform, Cozmo was in need of a perfect pick me up. So he decided to get his energy up and rebuild himself. He went on a Herbalife healthy lifestyle!
After a complete offseason of Herbalife24 (a comprehensive performance nutrition line empowering athletes and mascots 24-hours a day), and a few Formula 1 Nutritional Shakes mixed in, he now looks amazing. He added muscle, got his natural color back and has never felt more energized in his life.
- Favorite Food: Goat Soup and Birria
- Education: Earned a Masters Degree in Astrology from CSU Dominguez Hills, with a minor in SPACEial Relations
- Height: 5’9”, 6’4” with antennae
- Weight: Weightless - I am from space DUH!
- Age: 300 million light years old, which is 9 in Earth years
- Off Season Jobs: Works as an extra on the set of TV Shows and Movies such as X-Files, Galaxy Quest and Mars Attacks
- Hometown: Roswell, NM, but don’t tell anyone!
- Favorite Cartoon: Marvin the Martian
- Favorite TV Show: Backstage: Galaxy and Battlestar Galactica
- Favorite Movie: Drama: E.T., Comedy: Coneheads. I'm torn between the cuteness of ET and the reality of Coneheads
- Celebrity Crush: Sally Solomon (3rd Rock from the Sun)
- Celebrity you’d likely see him out on the town with: Alf
- Favorite Video Game: Space Invaders, FIFA 2013
- Favorite Song: “Seven Nation Army” by The White Stripes (It’s like music to my hidden ears, which coincidentally are also my eyes), “This is LA” by The Briggs and "Intergalactic" by Beastie Boys
- Favorite Galaxy Moment: Winning the MLS Cup the first time, and the second time…. You know the rest.
- Favorite Galaxy Heroes and Mentors: Cobi Jones, Mauricio Cienfuegos, Kevin Hartman and Doug Hamilton
- Favorite Candy Bar: Milky Way
- First Car: Saturn
- Black Holes
- People who don’t call Pluto a planet
- Natural disasters – earthquakes and fires
- Water hazards such as whitecaps and rapids
- Asteroid Fields
- Gravitational Pull
- Men in Black
HOW TO BOOK COZMO
Cozmo is so excited about his renewed energy he wants to share it with you! Cozmo can come out to any of the following:
- Corporate Events
- Charity Appearances
- School Appearances
- Youth Soccer Game Visits
- Youth Soccer Training Visits
- In-Seat Visits During Games
- In-Game Wedding Proposals
- And Any Other Event You Can Think Of!
Want to have cozmo at your event in Southern California?