General Admission areas:
- If you have Lower General Admission tickets, the section printed on your tickets begins with GA-L, and you may sit in any available seat in Sections 118-125.
- General Admission Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis in the corresponding sections only
- In all other numbered sections of the stadium, seating is assigned.
- Seats in Sections 107-115 and 128-136 have individual seats, seat backs, and armrests with cupholders. All other sections in the stadium have bench seating.
- In the lower bowl, rows are lettered from A (closest to field) to Z (highest up from field) in the lower bowl. In the 200 Level, rows are lettered from AA (closest to field) to RR (highest up from field).
- Seats are numbered consecutively with Seat 1 starting on the left if one is standing on the field looking up at the stands. The number of seats in each row varies by section and row.
- In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, accessible seating is located in several areas around the stadium, including the east sideline, corner sections, General Admission, south endline, and 200-level. Please contact a Galaxy representative at 877-3GALAXY (877-342-5299) for more information.
- Sections 137, 138 and 121 are designated Galaxy supporters' sections. Fans who sit in these sections typically stand, sing, chant, and enthusiastically and loudly support the Galaxy throughout the game. Please contact Aaron Arak at 310-630-2246 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering sitting in or near these sections.
|View from Grass Berm, sections 121 & 122||View from top of Sections 104 & 105|