Excited for the LA Galaxy’s preseason game against Vancouver Whitecaps at StubHub Center? So are we.
As a heads up, for Galaxy Season Ticket Members and many other fans, tickets for the match were delivered via FlashSeats.
FlashSeats is an ID-based ticketing system, meaning you can enter the stadium using your mobile device, driver’s license, or credit card.
In the most basic terms, you will now be able to access your LA Galaxy tickets on your phone and also transfer your tickets to someone else’s phone. Transferring a ticket via Flash Seats takes about 10 seconds.
Are you new to FlashSeats? Make sure you Follow these easy steps before you go to the stadium:
- Go to www.flashseats.com
- Click “LOGIN” at the top center of the page
- Click “Forgot Your Password?”
- Type in the email address tied to your Season Ticket Member account and click “SUBMIT”
- You’ll receive an email titled “FlashSeats Notification”. Click the link in that email to set up your password.
- Download the LA Galaxy mobile app for iPhone or Android
- Open the app and click “Tickets” on the bottom
- Click “View My Tickets”
- Type in your email address and the password you just set up in step #5
- You can now scan your tickets from here or transfer them to a friend
- For information on how to use your credit card or driver’s license instead of the mobile app, check out the FlashSeats FAQ.