The LA Galaxy will a host a limited number of fans at Dignity Health Sports Park on Saturday, May 15 at 12:30 p.m. PT against Austin FC live on Univision.
- Galaxy Express
- LA Galaxy Express, the shuttle that takes passengers to and from Dignity Health Sports Park, is not active.
- No Tailgating
- Bag Policy
- The stadium’s clear bag policy remains in effect, however, fans are strongly encouraged to avoid bringing a bag to ensure a contactless ingress experience. For the stadium’s bag policy, click here.
- Parking Gates Open
- 10:00 a.m. PT – Parking Gates Open
- 10:45 a.m. PT – VIP Stadium Gates Open
- 11:00 a.m. PT – Public Stadium Gates Open
- 12:30 p.m. PT – LA Galaxy vs. Austin FC
DHSP SAFE Measures
- All fans in attendance two (2) years of age or older are to wear a face covering at all times, unless actively eating or drinking while seated at their ticketed seat or at a designated outdoor dining area.
- Face coverings must fully cover the mouth and nose and fit snugly against the sides of the face so there are no gaps. All face coverings must comply with CDC guidelines.
- Guests are always required to wear their face coverings when on stadium premises, including not just the stadium itself but also all surrounding parking areas, pedestrian plazas, entryways and other ancillary areas.
- All Dignity Health Sports Park staff will adhere to the same standards.
- All seats at Dignity Health Sports Park will be arranged in designated blocks of Audience Groups or Households.
- All tickets will be completely digital through the LA Galaxy App or AXS App, with no on-site ticket purchases available.
- All fans attending the match are encouraged to pre-purchase parking.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to download and log into the LA Galaxy App or AXS App prior to arriving at the stadium to ensure that their pre-purchased parking passes and tickets are accessible.
- All fans will be required to maintain a safe distance from other guests outside of their Audience Group or Household
- Visual markers, signage and queueing will be in place throughout Dignity Health Sports Park to help minimize congestion.
- When visiting the concourse, fans are asked to refrain from congregating and make sure to follow all posted signage and direction from DHSP staff.
In-Stadium Food and Beverage
- Mobile-first experience for concessions: Fans can order concessions through the LA Galaxy App and have them ready for pick-up at designated concession stands.
- Guests seated in rows A and B and in Fieldside Seats are prohibited from eating and drinking while in their seats.
- Fully cashless experience: The LA Galaxy have installed reverse ATMs to facilitate onsite cashless transactions.
- Reverse ATMs are located in Legends Plaza outside of the stadium and on the East and West Concourses inside the stadium.
- Dignity Health Sports Park will continue to provide thorough and extensive cleaning, sanitization and hygiene.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the stadium, and additional staff will be on-site for cleaning high-touch areas throughout events.
- Plexiglass dividers have been added to merchandise locations and other areas of interaction.
Additional Stadium Policies
- Tailgating is currently prohibited at Dignity Health Sports Park.
- The stadium’s clear bag policy remains in effect. Fans are strongly encouraged to avoid bringing a bag to ensure a contactless ingress experience.
LA Galaxy App
- Download the LA Galaxy App to get everything you need for gameday, including digital parking passes and tickets, mobile ordering for food and beverage, club content and more
- Fans may also utilize the AXS App for accessing digital parking passes and tickets.
- The LA Galaxy Team Stores inside the stadium located near the Northeast Entrance and on the South end of the stadium will be open on gameday. Season Ticket Members can apply their discount at checkout by scanning the QR code at the entrance of the LA Galaxy Team Stores and logging in with the primary email address on their account. The discount barcode will then appear and can be added to your phone's digital wallet.
- Fans can text 502-4ASSIST (502-427-7478) during LA Galaxy games for any situations requiring additional assistance.