LOS ANGELES (Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2022) – The LA Galaxy today announced the launch of the club’s official mobile app, which will serve as fans’ one-stop shop for all things LA Galaxy. The LA Galaxy App is free to download on iOS and Android on the App Store or Google Play, and fans who already have the current app installed should update to the latest version on their devices to get the new LA Galaxy App experience.
The LA Galaxy mobile app was developed by YinzCam. Founded out of Carnegie Mellon University in 2009, YinzCam has developed more than 225 mobile apps for sports teams, leagues, venues and events around the world, which have been installed more than 120 million times. The industry leader in the sports app space, YinzCam's mission is to bring fans closer to the sports they love through the use of technology, while providing its clients with unique business tools for revenue generation.
“We are proud to add such a successful and respected franchise in the LA Galaxy to our family of soccer and fútbol clients around the world,” said Priya Narasimhan, founder and CEO of YinzCam. “We are grateful that they chose YinzCam to develop their new mobile app and look forward to working with them to continue enhancing the app, as well as the match day experience for their fans in the months and years to come.”
The official mobile app of the LA Galaxy has a number of features that will streamline the fan experience, including:
LA Galaxy App Features
- Customization: Customize your homepage with the news and features you care about.
- Stadium Hub: Access everything you need for LA Galaxy games and all events at Dignity Health Sports Park in the stadium hub. Find tickets, upcoming events, directions, mobile concessions ordering and the interactive stadium map all in one place.
- Mobile Wallet: Log in with AXS to access and manage your tickets. The new mobile wallet hub allows you to access your LA Galaxy Pass and Fan Account directly in the app and, redeem offers and purchase concessions.
- Fan Profile: Make the app your own in the fan profile builder. Choose a unique app icon, download wallpaper of your favorite players and customize your notification preferences so you never miss a moment of LA Galaxy news.
- Inbox: Store alerts about the latest ticket offers, schedule changes and merch drops in the app.
- Plus news, videos, roster information, store, schedule, stats and standings.
Single-game tickets to LA Galaxy home games are on sale to the general public today on www.lagalaxy.com/tickets .
LA Galaxy fans can click here to secure their 2023 LA Galaxy Season Ticket Memberships or email email@example.com for more information. Fans can also call 1.877.3GALAXY (342.5299) and press 2 when prompted to secure Season Ticket Memberships. LA Galaxy Season Ticket Memberships include all LA Galaxy home games during the 2023 MLS regular season, including the historic season opener against LAFC on February 25 at Rose Bowl Stadium. Additionally, 2023 LA Galaxy Season Ticket Memberships include two Leagues Cup group stage LA Galaxy games and offer fans access to the best seats and rates, MLS Season Pass on the Apple TV app, a flexible payment plan and exclusive events featuring LA Galaxy players and alumni.
The 2023 LA Galaxy Regular Season schedule can be found on www.lagalaxy.com/schedule.
Download the New LA Galaxy App
Download the official LA Galaxy App - new and improved with customization, a brand-new fan profile, mobile wallet, stadium hub, inbox and more.