Starting XI: Jonathan Bond; Julián Araujo, Séga Coulibaly, Derrick Williams, Raheem Edwards; Mark Delgado, Rayan Raveloson, Douglas Costa, Efraín Álvarez, Kévin Cabral; Javier “Chicharito” Hernández ©
Substitutions: Jonathan Klinsmann; Nick DePuy, Chase Gasper, Eriq Zavaleta; Daniel Aguirre, Samuel Grandsir, Sacha Kjlestan, Jonathan Pérez; Dejan Joveljić
- Starting in goal is Jonathan Bond, who makes his 10th appearance in 2022. Bond has registered 19 saves and ranks tied for third in the league with four shutouts this season.
- Mexican National Team defender Julián Araujo makes his ninth start of the season at right back. Araujo 76 career regular-season appearances for the Galaxy is the most by any player on the current roster.
- Séga Coulibaly returns to the starting lineup after missing the last match against RSL due to illness. Coulibaly has tallied one goal in 7 appearances for LA this season.
- Making his fifth consecutive start is Derrick Williams, who has registered one assist in six league games this season.
- Playing at left back is Raheem Edwards, who ranks tied for second in MLS with five assists in nine regular-season games played (9 starts). Edwards lead the league in duels won (49) during the month of April.
- Rayan Raveloson starts in midfield for the Galaxy. Raveloson has tallied two assists in nine games played (9 starts) during the 2022 campaign.
- Covering the most ground of any player on LA is Mark Delgado. Delgado has played in nine matches (8 starts) across all competitions for the Galaxy this year.
- Starting on the right is Kévin Cabral, who has tallied one goal and five shots in his last three matches played across all competitions dating back to April 20.
- Playing as the 10 is Efraín Álvarez, who has tallied one goal in nine games played (5 starts) in MLS play. Álvarez ranks tied for second in MLS in shots that have hit the woodwork (2) this year.
- Douglas Costa makes his seventh start in league play this season. Entering Saturday, Costa is one of 10 players in MLS this year to score direct free-kick goals.
- Starting up top is Javier “Chicharito” Hernández, who tallied a goal in the 2-0 win over Austin FC at Dignity Health Sports Park on May 15, 2021.