Starting XI: GK Jonathan Bond; D Julián Araujo, D Séga Coulibaly, D Martín Cáceres, D Raheem Edwards; M Mark Delgado, M Gastón Brugman, M Riqui Puig, M Samuel Grandsir, M Douglas Costa, F Javier “Chicharito” Hernández ©
Substitutions: GK Jonathan Klinsmann; D Chase Gasper, D Kelvin Leerdam, D Derrick Williams; M Efraín Álvarez, M Sacha Kljestan, M Víctor Vázquez; F Kévin Cabral, F Dejan Joveljić
- Jonathan Bond, who has notched seven shutouts in league play this year, makes his 34th appearance (34th start) during the 2022 MLS Regular Season.
- Julián Araujo gets the start at right back and becomes the youngest player, including the 31st player overall, in LA Galaxy history to appear in 100 career MLS regular-season appearance (89 starts)
- Séga Coulibaly makes his 28th appearance (25th start) for LA during the 2022 campaign.
- Martín Cáceres makes his fifth start for the Galaxy during the 2022 campaign.
- Raheem Edwards makes his 27th start in league play for LA this season. Edwards has tallied one goal and seven assists in 32 appearances (29 starts) across all competitions for the Galaxy this year
- Gastón Brugman gets the start as the holding midfielder. Since making his debut for LA on July 24, Brugman ranks first in MLS in passes attempted (866) and passes completed (759), tied for second in the league in goals scored from outside the box (2) and leads the Galaxy in duels won (59), tackles won (16) and possessions won (73) during that span.
- Riqui Puig makes his ninth consecutive start for LA dating back to Aug. 28. Since Aug. 28, Puig has tallied a league-leading five assists and has added two goals.
- Mark Delgado, who tallied two goals and four assists in 28 regular-season appearances this year, starts in midfielder for the Galaxy.
- After scoring the game-tying goal against Real Salt Lake on Oct. 1, Douglas Costa makes his second consecutive start for the Galaxy.
- Samuel Grandsir makes his 33rd appearance (20th start) for the Galaxy in league play in 2022.
- Captaining the Galaxy is Javier “Chicharito” Hernández, who has recorded 10 goals and two assists in his last 11 games played dating back to Aug. 6.