Starting XI: GK Jonathan Klinsmann; D Calegari, D Jalen Neal, D Martín Cáceres, D Julián Aude; M Tyler Boyd, M Mark Delgado, M Gastón Brugman, M Douglas Costa, F Dejan Joveljić, F Javier “Chicharito” Hernández ©
Substitutes: GK Novak Mićović; D Séga Coulibaly, D Raheem Edwards, D Eriq Zavaleta; M Daniel Aguirre, M Efraín Álvarez, M Uri Rosell, M Memo Rodríguez; F Preston Judd
- Jonathan Klinsmann, who tallied two saves and recorded his second shutout this season in the 2-0 win over Austin FC on April 22, makes his sixth consecutive start of the 2023 campaign in the match against Orlando. Klinsmann has made 13 career regular-season appearances (12 starts) and posted four shutouts for the LA Galaxy.
- Calegari makes his sixth consecutive start for LA in the match against Austin. Since making his debut for the Galaxy against the Portland Timbers on March 25, Calegari ranks second on the team in dribbles completed (9), third in interceptions (7) and fourth in duels won (26) and recoveries (34).
- Martín Cáceres earns his eighth start of the 2023 campaign for the Galaxy, and appeared in his fourth World Cup (2010, 2014, 2018, 2022) for Uruguay at the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.
- Making his eighth consecutive start for LA is 19-year-old Homegrown defender Jalen Neal, who leads the team in clearances (32), blocks (8) and ranks second on the Galaxy in interceptions (9). Amongst all MLS players that have completed a minimum of 400 passes, Neal leads the league in passing accuracy (93.54%)
- Argentine U-20 international defender* Julián Aude, who made his first start for the Galaxy in the 2-0 win over Austin on April 22, makes his second consecutive start career start for LA in the match against Orlando. Tyler Boyd makes his seventh consecutive start for the Galaxy in the match against Orlando City. Boyd’s goal against LAFC on April 16 was voted the Goal of the Matchday for Matchday 8, and he has tallied two goals and one assist in 10 career appearances (6 starts) for the U.S. Men’s National Team.
- Gastón Brugman makes his ninth start for LA during the 2023 campaign. Notably, Brugman leads MLS in passes attempted (702), passes completed (635) and ranks tied for sixth in MLS in possessions won (70).
- Mark Delgado* makes his ninth start of the season for the Galaxy in the match against Orlando. Delgado recorded his first assist of the 2023 campaign in the 2-0 win over Austin last week. Making his first start of the 2023 campaign is Douglas Costa, who tied for a team-high three chances created in just 21 minutes played in the win over Austin FC last week.
- Serbian International forward Dejan Joveljić makes his seventh start of the season for the Galaxy. Joveljić registered his first assist of the season in the win over Austin on April 22.
- Javier “Chicharito” Hernández gets his third start of the 2023 campaign after recording the game-winning goal against Austin FC on April 22. Chicharito has tallied 39 goals and six assists in 73 appearances (63 starts) across all competitions in his career for the LA Galaxy.