Starting XI: GK Jonathan Klinsmann; D Calegari, D Séga Coulibaly, D Martín Cáceres, D Julián Aude; M Mark Delgado, M Gastón Brugman, M Uri Rosell, M Riqui Puig; F Dejan Joveljić, F Javier “Chicharito” Hernández ©
Substitutes: GK Novak Mićović; D Jalen Neal, D Kelvin Leerdam; M Daniel Aguirre, M Efraín Álvarez, M Tyler Boyd, M Memo Rodríguez, M Gino Vivi; F Preston Judd
- Jonathan Klinsmann, who tallied two saves and recorded his second shutout this season in the 2-0 win over Austin FC on April 22, makes his seventh consecutive start of the 2023 campaign in the match against Colorado. Klinsmann has made 14 career regular-season appearances (13 starts) and posted four shutouts for the LA Galaxy.
- Calegari makes his seventh consecutive start for LA in the match against Colorado. Since making his debut for the Galaxy against the Portland Timbers on March 25, Calegari ranks second on the team in dribbles completed (10), tied for third in interceptions (7) and third in duels won (29).
- Martín Cáceres earns his ninth start of the 2023 campaign for the Galaxy, and appeared in his fourth World Cup (2010, 2014, 2018, 2022) for Uruguay at the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.
- Making his first start of the 2023 campaign is defender Séga Coulibaly, who appears in his 49th career regular-season match (42nd start) for the LA Galaxy against Colorado.
- Argentine youth international defender Julián Aude, who made his first start for the Galaxy in the 2-0 win over Austin on April 22, makes his third consecutive start for LA in the match against the Rapids.
- Making his return to the starting lineup after missing the last match due to a yellow-card accumulation suspension is Riqui Puig, who tallied three assists in a 4-1 win over the Rapids on Sept. 17, 2022.
- Gastón Brugman makes his 10th start for LA during the 2023 campaign. Notably, Brugman tallied two goals in a 4-1 victory at home against Colorado on Sept. 17, 2022.
- Making his career start for the LA Galaxy is Uri Rosell, who has recorded two goals and five assists in 128 career MLS regular-season appearances (100 starts).
- Mark Delgado makes his 10th start of the season for the Galaxy in the match against Colorado. Delgado recorded his first assist of the 2023 campaign in the 2-0 win over Austin on April 22.
- Serbian International forward Dejan Joveljić makes his eighth start of the season for the Galaxy. In 26 career regular-season games played (9 starts) at home, Joveljić has recorded 10 goals and five assists.
- Javier “Chicharito” Hernández gets his fourth start of the 2023 campaign after recording the game-winning goal against Austin FC on April 22. Chicharito has tallied 39 goals and six assists in 74 appearances (64 starts) across all competitions in his career for the LA Galaxy (2020 – Present).