Starting XI: GK Jonathan Bond; D Julián Araujo, D Martín Cáceres, D Séga Coulibaly, D Raheem Edwards; M Mark Delgado, M Gastón Brugman, M Riqui Puig, M Samuel Grandsir, M Douglas Costa, F Javier “Chicharito” Hernández ©
Substitutions: GK Jonathan Klinsmann; D Chase Gasper, D Kelvin Leerdam, D Derrick Williams; M Efraín Álvarez, M Sacha Kljestan, M Víctor Vázquez; F Kévin Cabral F Dejan Joveljić
- Jonathan Bond, who has notched seven shutouts in league play this year, makes his 31st appearance (31st start) during the 2022 MLS Regular Season.
- Julián Araujo, who leads the team with seven assists this season, makes his 30th appearance (27th start) in league play this season.
- Uruguay National Team defender Martín Cáceres makes his third consecutive start for the Galaxy in the match against Colorado.
- Returning to the starting lineup from yellow-card suspension is Séga Coulibaly, who makes his 25th appearance (22nd start) during the 2022 campaign.
- Also returning to the starting lineup from yellow-card suspension is Raheem Edwards, who ranks second on the Galaxy with six assists in 26 appearances (23 starts) in league play this year.
- Gastón Brugman gets the start as the holding midfielder. Brugman has made 10 appearances (10 starts) since making his debut in a 2-0 win over Atlanta United FC on July 24.
- Riqui Puig makes his sixth consecutive start dating back to Aug. 28. Puig has tallied two goal and two assists in his five starts for LA.
- Mark Delgado, who has tallied two goals and two assists in 25 appearances (25 starts) in his first season in LA, starts in midfield.
- Douglas Costa returns to the starting lineup for the first time since Aug. 31. Costa has tallied three goals and one assist in 24 appearances (13 starts) for the Galaxy this season.
- Making his first start since Aug. 31 is Samuel Grandsir, who has tallied three goals and three assists in 29 games played (15 starts) for LA in 2022.
- Captaining the Galaxy is Javier “Chicharito” Hernández, who has recorded seven goals and two assists in his last eight games played dating back to Aug. 6.