- In net is England’s second-most famous J. Bond of all time: Jonathan Bond. He is having an MLS Best XI season.
- On the right is Julian Araujo, one of the most talented young right back players in the USMNT player pool. Araujo signed a multi-year contract extension as an MLS U22 Initiative player on July 6.
- Starting in the center of defense if SoCal native Nick DePuy, another LA Galaxy developmental product who signed with the first team from LA Galaxy II. DePuy has been a solid contributor since making his first team debut last year.
- Alongside DePuy is Rayan Raveloson (RYE-un RAV-oh-LEW-shun), who makes his second start for the Galaxy since making his debut for the club last week against Sporting KC.
- On the left is MLS veteran Jorge Villafaña, who has locked down the left back spot for the LA Galaxy this season, making 11 starts, tied with Bond as the only two players to start every match this season.
- In the middle of the pitch, Sacha Kljestan makes his 12th appearance of the season for the Galaxy. He is one of four players this season (Bond, Grandsir, Villafaña) to appear in every game in 2021.
- Next to Kjlestan is USMNT veteran Sebastian Lletget, who will join the national team for the Concacaf Gold Cup following Wednesday’s match against Dallas.
- Finishing off the three-man midfield is Victor Vázquez, one of the most influential signings this offseason for Vanney’s side. Vázquez registered a game-high six chances created against Sporting KC on July 4
- Out wide is Kévin Cabral, who registered his first career assist for the club in a 3-1 win over the San Jose Earthquakes on June 26.
- On the other side of the attack is fellow Frenchman Samuel Grandsir, who also notched his first career assist for the club in the win over San Jose on June 26.
- Starting up top is Ethan Zubak, who made his third start of the season against Sporting KC on July 4, logging 68 minutes.
- LA are 7-4-0 (21 pts) this season, sitting in third place in the Western Conference standings.
- Wednesday’s match marks the 75th MLS regular-season meeting between LA and FC Dallas, with the Galaxy leading the series 34-28-12.
- Additionally, the Galaxy hold a 4-4-0 record in eight MLS postseason matches against Dallas.
- In 37 all-time regular-season meetings at home against Dallas, LA holds a 25-7-5 record.
- In the last meeting between the two teams, the Galaxy earned a 2-0 win over Dallas at Dignity Health Sports Park on Aug. 14, 2019.
- Galaxy Head Coach Greg Vanney has a 1-4-0 record in five MLS regular-season games managed against Dallas during his time as manager of Toronto FC (2015-20).
- In eight career regular-season appearances (7 starts) against FC Dallas, Sebastian Lletget has registered one assist.
- Sacha Kljestan has notched two goals and three assists in 13 career regular-season games played (11 starts) against Dallas dating back to 2006.
- In 12 career regular-season games played (11 starts) against Dallas, Jorge Villafaña has tallied one goal and one assist.
- In 39 regular-season games played against FC Dallas, former Galaxy midfielder Cobi Jones has notched four goals and 11 assists. Notably, Jones’ 11 MLS regular-season assists against Dallas is tied for the most against a single club in his career (San Jose Earthquakes).
- Rayan Raveloson made his MLS and Galaxy debut against Sporting KC on July 4, starting and playing 90 minutes. Notably, Raveloson is the 11th Galaxy player this season to make his debut for the club under Head Coach Greg Vanney.
- Where will the goals come from with Chicharito out?
- How will Rayan Raveloson fair in his second career start for the Galaxy?
- How will the Galaxy fair without Gold Cup absences for the match against Dallas [Efrain Alvarez, Jonathan dos Santos (Mexico), Oneil Fisher (Jamaica), Giancarlo Gonzalez (Costa Rica)]
- Match preview: https://www.lagalaxy.com/news/match-preview-presented-by-echo-outdoor-power-la-galaxy-vs-fc-dallas-july-7-2021
- LA Galaxy sign defender Julian Araujo to multi-year contract extension: https://www.lagalaxy.com/news/la-galaxy-sign-defender-julian-araujo-to-multi-year-contract-extension
- LA Galaxy sign midfielder Daniel Aguirre, acquire Josh Drack on short-term loan from LA Galaxy II: https://www.lagalaxy.com/news/la-galaxy-sign-midfielder-daniel-aguirre-acquire-josh-drack-on-short-term-loan-f
- How all 27 MLS clubs are impacted by international call-ups in July: https://www.mlssoccer.com/news/how-all-27-mls-clubs-are-impacted-by-international-call-ups-in-july
- Julian Araujo interview outside Galaxy locker room at 6 PM
- Greg Vanney interview at midfield
- Interview with Vanney and Player TBD on the field regardless of result
- Spectrum SportsNet Postgame Interviews outside the locker room regardless of result
- Postgame Zoom General Media Availability with Vanney and Players TBD