Starting XI: Jonathan Bond; Julián Araujo, Séga Coulibaly, Derrick Williams, Raheem Edwards; Samuel Grandsir, Mark Delgado, Rayan Raveloson, Efraín Álvarez; Kévin Cabral, Javier “Chicharito” Hernández ©
Substitutions: Jonathan Klinsmann; Nick DePuy, Eriq Zavaleta, Kelvin Leerdam; Daniel Aguirre, Jonathan Pérez, Douglas Costa, Sacha Kljestan ©; Dejan Joveljić
- Starting in goal is Jonathan Bond, who makes his eighth appearance in 2022. Bond has registered 15 saves and three shutouts this season.
- Mexican National Team defender Julián Araujo makes his seventh start of the season at right back. Araujo ranks tied for first on the team in chances created (11) in 2022.
- Starting at center back is Séga Coulibaly, who tallied the game-winning goal in a 2-1 win over LAFC on April 9.
- Next to Coulibaly is Derrick Williams, who makes his fourth regular-season start this year.
- Playing at left back is Raheem Edwards, who ranks tied for first in MLS with five assists in seven regular-season games played (7 starts). Edwards leads the team in duels won (58).
- Starting on the right side is Efraín Álvarez, who has tallied one goal in seven league appearances for LA this season.
- Rayan Raveloson starts in midfield for the Galaxy. Raveloson has tallied two assists in seven games played during the 2022 campaign.
- Covering the most ground of any player on LA is Mark Delgado. Delgado leads the team with 51 possessions won this season.
- Samuel Grandsir starts on the left wing for LA. Grandsir has played in 42 consecutive matches across all competitions for the Galaxy.
- Starting up top is Kévin Cabral, who tallied his first goal in eight games played (5 starts) across all competitions in 2022.
- Playing next to Cabral is Javier “Chicharito” Hernández, who ranks tied for first in MLS with five goals scored.