Starting XI: GK Jonathan Bond; D Julián Araujo, D Séga Coulibaly, D Martín Cáceres, D Raheem Edwards; M Mark Delgado, M Gastón Brugman, M Riqui Puig, M Samuel Grandsir, M Douglas Costa, F Javier “Chicharito” Hernández ©
Substitutions: GK Jonathan Klinsmann; D Chase Gasper, D Kelvin Leerdam, D Derrick Williams; M Efraín Álvarez, M Sacha Kljestan, M Víctor Vázquez; F Kévin Cabral, F Dejan Joveljić
- Jonathan Bond, who has notched seven shutouts in 34 league games played play this year, makes his first career postseason appearance for the Galaxy.
- Julián Araujo, who ranked second in MLS amongst all defenders with nine assists, makes his 107th appearance across all competitions for LA.
- Séga Coulibaly, who tallied one goal in 28 appearances (25 starts) for the Galaxy during the regular season, gets the start in the center of defense.
- Martín Cáceres makes his seventh appearance (6th start) across all competitions for the Galaxy this year.
- Raheem Edwards, who has tallied one goal and seven assists in 33 games played (30 starts) across all competitions in 2022, makes his first postseason appearance for LA against Nashville.
- Gastón Brugman gets the start as the holding midfielder. Since making his debut for LA on July 24, Brugman ranks first in MLS in passes attempted (961) and passes completed (849), tied for second in the league in goals scored from outside the box (2) and leads the Galaxy in duels won (71), tackles won (19) and possessions won (73) during that span.
- Riqui Puig makes his 10th consecutive start for LA across all competitions dating back to Aug. 28. Since Aug. 28, Puig has tallied a league-leading five assists and has added three goals.
- Mark Delgado, who tallied two goals and four assists in 29 regular-season appearances (29 starts) this year, starts in midfield for the Galaxy.
- Douglas Costa, who has tallied one goal and one assist in his last two appearances dating back to Oct. 1, makes his first postseason appearance for the Galaxy.
- Samuel Grandsir, who has tallied six goals and 12 assists in 71 career games played (47 starts) across all competitions for LA, makes his first postseason appearance.
- Captaining the Galaxy is Javier “Chicharito” Hernández, who has recorded 11 goals and two assists in his last 12 games played dating back to Aug. 6.