Starting XI: GK Jonathan Bond; D Julián Araujo, D Séga Coulibaly, D Martín Cáceres, D Raheem Edwards; M Mark Delgado, M Gastón Brugman, M Riqui Puig, M Samuel Grandsir, M Douglas Costa, F Javier “Chicharito” Hernández ©
Substitutions: GK Jonathan Klinsmann; D Chase Gasper, D Derrick Williams; M Daniel Aguirre, M Efraín Álvarez, M Sacha Kljestan, M Víctor Vázquez; F Kévin Cabral, F Dejan Joveljić
- Jonathan Bond, who has notched seven shutouts in league play this year, makes his 33rd appearance (33rd start) during the 2022 MLS Regular Season.
- Julián Araujo, who ranks second in the league amongst all defenders with a career-high nine assists this season, makes his 99th career MLS regular-season appearance (88th start) for the Galaxy.
- Séga Coulibaly makes his 27th appearance (24th start) for LA during the 2022 campaign.
- After starting and playing 90 minutes in Uruguay’s 2-0 win over Canada on Sept. 27, Martín Cáceres returns to the starting lineup to make his fifth appearance (4th start) for the Galaxy during the 2022 campaign.
- Raheem Edwards, who scored his first career goal for the Galaxy against Colorado on Sept. 17, makes his 28th appearance (25th start) for LA in league play this year.
- Fresh off scoring his third goal of the season in LA’s 3-2 win over the Earthquakes, Gastón Brugman gets the start as the holding midfielder. Since making his debut for LA on July 24, Brugman ranks first in MLS in passes attempted (780), passes completed (684), tied for first in MLS in goals scored from outside the box (2) and leads the Galaxy in duels won (55), tackles won (15) and possessions won (69).
- Riqui Puig makes his eighth consecutive start dating back to Aug. 28. Since Aug. 28, Puig has tallied a league-leading five assists and has added two goals.
- Mark Delgado, who tallied two assists in the 3-2 win over San Jose last week, starts in midfield.
- Returning to the starting lineup from red-card suspension is Douglas Costa, who has tallied three goals and one assist in 25 appearances (14 starts) for the Galaxy.
- Samuel Grandsir, who tallied an assist in the 4-1 win over Colorado on Sept. 17, makes his 32nd appearance (18th start) for the Galaxy in league play in 2022.
- Captaining the Galaxy is Javier “Chicharito” Hernández, who has recorded 10 goals and two assists in his last 10 games played dating back to Aug. 6.