Starting XI: GK Jonathan Bond; D Kelvin Leerdam, D Martín Cáceres, D Jalen Neal, D Raheem Edwards; M Mark Delgado, M Gastón Brugman ©, M Riqui Puig, M Efraín Álvarez, M Efraín Álvarez, M Tyler Boyd, F Dejan Joveljić
Substitutes: GK Jonathan Klinsmann; D Calegari, D Chris Mavinga, D Eriq Zavaleta; M Daniel Aguirre, M Memo Rodríguez, M Uri Rosell, M Jonathan Pérez; F Preston Judd
- Jonathan Bond, who was named to the MLS Team of the Matchday for Matchday 3 after tallying 11 saves against Sporting KC last week, gets his third start of the 2023 campaign.
- Kelvin Leerdam, who logged an assist in the Galaxy’s MLS regular-season opener at Dallas on March 4, makes his third start of the season at right back. Leerdam was named to the Suriname National Team that will face off against Mexico in Concacaf Nations League play on Thursday, March 23.
- Martín Cáceres makes his third start of the season for the Galaxy. Cáceres appeared in his fourth World Cup (2010, 2014, 2018, 2022) for Uruguay at the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.
- Making his first career MLS regular-season start at Dignity Health Sports Park for the Galaxy is 19-year-old Homegrown defender Jalen Neal, who tallied a game-high five blocks, completed 58 of 60 passes attempted (96.7% pass accuracy), recorded five possessions won and tallied one interception in the shutout on the road against Sporting Kansas City on March 11.
- Raheem Edwards, who tallied one goal and seven assists in 35 games played (32 starts) across all competitions in his first season in LA last season, starts at left back.
- Gastón Brugman captains the Galaxy in his third start of the 2023 campaign. Per Pro Football Focus, Brugman leads MLS in line-breaking passes (38) through two matches played in 2023.
- Designated PlayerRiqui Puig makes his third start of the season for LA. Puig logged three goals and five assists in 10 regular-season appearances (9 starts) for the Galaxy in 2022.
- Mark Delgado, who will make his 250th career MLS regular-season appearance in the match against Vancouver, makes his third start of the season for the Galaxy.
- Making his third start of the season for the Galaxy is Efraín Álvarez, who has recorded three assists in his last four regular-season appearances for LA dating back to Sept. 24, 2022.
- Tyler Boyd makes his first career start for the Galaxy in the match against Vancouver. Boyd has logged 42 minutes off the bench in two appearances for LA this season.
- Starting up top is Serbian international forward Dejan Joveljić, who tallied 15 goals and three assists in 38 games played (10 starts) across all competitions last season for the Galaxy. Joveljić was named to Serbia’s 26-man roster for 2024 UEFA Euro Championship Qualifying.