Starting XI: GK Jonathan Bond; D Julián Araujo, D Séga Coulibaly, D Nick DePuy, D Derrick Williams, D Chase Gasper; M Gastón Brugman, M Riqui Puig, M Daniel Aguirre; F Kévin Cabral, F Javier “Chicharito” Hernández ©
Substitutions: GK Jonathan Klinsmann; D Kelvin Leerdam, D Eriq Zavaleta; M Efraín Álvarez, M Douglas Costa, M Samuel Grandsir, M Sacha Kljestan, M Víctor Vázquez, F Dejan Joveljić
- Jonathan Bond, who has notched seven shutouts, makes his 26th appearance (26th start) during the 2022 MLS Regular Season. With his appearance against New England, Bond will move past Josh Saunders for sole possession of fifth place all-time in Galaxy regular-season appearances by a goalkeeper.
- Séga Coulibaly makes his fourth consecutive start and his 21st appearance of the season in the match against New England.
- Starting next to Coulibaly is Nick DePuy, who makes his 14th start in league play this season.
- Playing as part of a three-man backline is Derrick Williams, who makes his 21st appearance (18 starts) during the 2022 campaign.
- Julián Araujo, who tallied an assist against Seattle on Aug. 19, makes his 98th career appearance across all competitions for the Galaxy. Araujo’s seven assists this season leads the team and is tied for his career-high set last season.
- Gastón Brugman gets the start as a holding midfielder. Brugman has made five appearances (5 starts) since making his debut in a 2-0 win over Atlanta United FC on July 24.
- Making his first start since July 13 is Daniel Aguirre, who has tallied three assists in 9 appearances (2 starts) during the 2022 MLS Regular Season.
- Chase Gasper makes his sixth start of the season at outside back.
- Riqui Puig makes his first career start for the Galaxy. Puig played 28 minutes off the bench in a 3-3 draw against Seattle on Aug. 19.
- Starting up top is Kévin Cabral, who has tallied one goal and two assists in his last five games played dating back to July 24.
- Captaining the Galaxy is Javier “Chicharito” Hernández, who has scored a goal in three consecutive matches played dating back to Aug. 6.