Starting XI: GK Jonathan Bond; D Julián Araujo, D Séga Coulibaly, D Derrick Williams, D Raheem Edwards; M Mark Delgado, M Gastón Brugman, M Riqui Puig, M Samuel Grandsir, M Kévin Cabral, F Javier “Chicharito” Hernández ©
Substitutions: GK Jonathan Klinsmann; D Nick DePuy, D Chase Gasper; M Daniel Aguirre, M Efraín Álvarez, M Sacha Kljestan, M Víctor Vázquez; F Dejan Joveljić
- Jonathan Bond, who has notched seven shutouts in league play this year, makes his 32nd appearance (32nd start) during the 2022 MLS Regular Season.
- Julián Araujo, who leads the team with a career-high eight assists this season, makes his 31st appearance (28th start) in league play this season.
- Séga Coulibaly makes his 26th appearance (23rd start) for the Galaxy during the 2022 campaign.
- Returning to the starting lineup is Derrick Williams, who has made 25 appearances (23 starts) in his second season in LA.
- Raheem Edwards, who scored his first career goal for the Galaxy against Colorado on Sept. 17, makes his 27th appearance (24th start) for LA in league play this year.
- Fresh off tallying a brace in a 4-1 win over the Rapids, Gastón Brugman, gets the start as the holding midfielder. Brugman has tallied two goals in 11 appearances (11 starts) since making his debut in a 2-0 win over Atlanta United FC on July 24.
- Riqui Puig makes his seventh consecutive start dating back to Aug. 28. Since Aug. 28, Puig has tallied a league-leading five assists and has added two goals.
- Mark Delgado, who has tallied two goals and two assists in 26 appearances (26 starts) in his first season in LA, starts in midfield.
- Making his 50th start across all competitions with the LA Galaxy is Kévin Cabral, who has tallied two assists in four career games played against the San Jose Earthquakes.
- Samuel Grandsir, who tallied an assist in the 4-1 win over Colorado, makes his 31st appearance (17th start) for the Galaxy in league play in 2022.
- Captaining the Galaxy is Javier “Chicharito” Hernández, who has recorded eight goals and two assists in his last nine games played dating back to Aug. 6.