Starting XI: GK Jonathan Bond; D Julián Araujo, D Séga Coulibaly, D Derrick Williams, D Chase Gasper; M Víctor Vázquez, M Gastón Brugman, M Riqui Puig, M Samuel Grandsir, M Douglas Costa, F Javier “Chicharito” Hernández ©
Substitutions: GK Jonathan Klinsmann; D Nick DePuy, D Raheem Edwards, D Kelvin Leerdam; M Daniel Aguirre, M Efraín Álvarez, M Sacha Kljestan, F Kévin Cabral, F Dejan Joveljić
- Jonathan Bond, who has notched seven shutouts, makes his 27th appearance (27th start) during the 2022 MLS Regular Season.
- Julián Araujo makes his 99th career appearance across all competitions for the Galaxy. Araujo’s seven assists this season leads the team and is tied for his career-high set last season.
- Séga Coulibaly makes his fifth consecutive start and his 22nd appearance of the season in the match against Toronto.
- Playing next to Coulibaly is Derrick Williams, who makes his 22nd appearance (20th start) during the 2022 campaign.
- Chase Gasper makes his seventh start of the season at left back.
- Gastón Brugman gets the start as the holding midfielder. Brugman has made six appearances (6 starts) since making his debut in a 2-0 win over Atlanta United FC on July 24.
- Riqui Puig makes his second consecutive start for the Galaxy after logging an assist in his first MLS start against the New England Revolution on Aug. 28.
- Making his 100th career MLS appearance is Víctor Vázquez, who has tallied two goals and three assists in 19 games played (11 starts) in league play this year.
- Samuel Grandsir, who has registered three goals and three assists in 25 appearances (14 starts) in league play, gets the start on the left wing.
- Starting on the right wing is* Douglas Costa, who makes his first start for the Galaxy since Aug. 6. Captaining the Galaxy is Javier “Chicharito” Hernández**, who has scored a goal in four consecutive matches played dating back to Aug. 6, tallying five goals and two assists during that span.