LA Galaxy II head coach Mike Muñoz was one of twelve coaches from across Major League Soccer, the National Women's Soccer League and the United Soccer League Championship to become the third class to complete the U.S. Soccer Pro License.
The U.S. Soccer Pro License represents the highest soccer license recognized in North America and completes the U.S. Soccer coaching education pathway. The Pro License course is designed for coaches to further develop the skills and competencies necessary to work as a professional coach in a professional environment.
LA Galaxy assistant coaches Ezra Hendrickson and Junior Gonzalez also completed the year-long journey to earn their U.S. Soccer Pro Licenses.
2018 Pro Course Graduates:
- Vlatko Andonovski (Head coach, Seattle Reign, NWSL)
- Kenny Arena (Assistant coach, Los Angeles Football Club, MLS)
- Brian Callaghan (Assistant coach, Philadelphia Union, MLS)
- Robin Fraser (Assistant coach, Toronto FC, MLS)
- Junior Gonzalez (Assistant coach, LA Galaxy, MLS)
- Ezra Hendrickson (Assistant coach, LA Galaxy, MLS)
- Sean McAuley (Assistant coach, Orlando City SC, MLS)
- Mike Munoz (Head coach, LA Galaxy II, USL Championship)
- Anthony Pulis (Head coach, St. Louis FC, USL Championship)
- Paul Riley (Head coach, NC Courage, NWSL)
- Ian Russell (Head coach, Reno 1868, USL Championship)
- Steve Trittschuh (Head coach, Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC, USL Championship)