- In the Rocky Mountain high on Wednesday night, the LA Galaxy head to Dick’s Sporting Goods to take on the Colorado Rapids in a Western Conference matchup with less than a month of regular season play.
- LA Galaxy Head Coach Guillermo Barros Schelotto will shuffle a lineup missing some members to international duty, as Sebastian Lletget, Uriel Antuna and Jonathan dos Santos played last night and are out of the XI..
- In net is David Bingham, who boasts eight shutouts and the most saves in Major League Soccer. He has started in every Galaxy game this season.
- Out wide on the right is Rolf Feltscher, who has made 20 starts in that position on the season. Rolf slides into the XI after returning from international duty with Venezuela, play 45 minutes last night.
- In the middle of the pitch is Giancarlo “Pipo” Gonzalez, who has become a staple along the backline since joining the club earlier this season. Gonzalez recently returned from international duty with Costa Rica.
- Returning to the starting lineup is Daniel Steres, who is set to make his 26th start of the season and the 90th of his career.
- On the left is Jorgen Skjelvik, who makes his 19th start of the year. Skjelvik is coming off a match in which he scored his first-ever MLS goal.
- In the center of the pitch is Joe Corona, who has provided the Galaxy with a solid central midfielder since he joined earlier this season. Corona makes his 22nd start of the season.
- Alongside Corona is Servando Carrasco, who rounds out the central midfield pairing. Carrasco boasts extensive MLS experience with over 150 games played in the league.
- On the right side is Chris Pontius, who has the best first name in Major League Soccer. Pontius has the most 256 appearances in MLS, the most of any player on the Galaxy’s roster.
- Pulling the strings in the attack is Favio Alvarez. The creative Argentine has three goals and four assists since he joined the club.
- Out wide on the left is Cristian Pavon, the talented maestro that signed last month. Pavon has the potential to be one of the most dangerous players in MLS and will look to build on that Wednesday.
- Up top is Zlatan. He likes goals.
- The LA Galaxy are 37-27-11 all-time against the Colorado Rapids.
- On the road vs. Colorado, LA are 13-19-11.
- On the road, LA have gone 4-8-2 in MLS play this year.
- In those road games, the Galaxy have scored 17 goals while conceding 27.
- The Galaxy are 11-1-1 this season when scoring the game’s opening goal, and 2-11-1 when conceding first.
- When leading at halftime, LA are 6-2-1. They are 7-2-2 when tied at halftime.
- Can the Galaxy pick up an important result on the road in Colorado?
- How will the international absences affect the club Wednesday?
- Can Pavon continue to improve his game in MLS play?
- Can the Galaxy backline respond to four goals conceding in Seattle?
- Match preview: https://www.lagalaxy.com/post/2019/09/10/match-preview-presented-welchs-fruit-snacks-la-galaxy-face-against-colorado-rapids
- Coach on Colorado: https://www.lagalaxy.com/post/2019/09/09/watch-guillermo-barros-schelotto-la-galaxy-vs-colorado-rapids-diego-maradona-and?autoplay=true
- Deep Cuts with Sebi Lletget: https://www.lagalaxy.com/post/2019/08/29/sebastian-lletget-la-galaxy-playoff-chances-injuries-deep-cuts?autoplay=true
- Zlatan and the Galaxy fighting ALS: https://www.lagalaxy.com/post/2019/08/29/la-galaxy-and-zlatan-ibrahimovi-team-fight-als
- All about safe standing here: https://www.lagalaxy.com/content/learn-about-la-galaxys-new-safe-standing-supporters-section
Pen Pineapple Apple Pen – PIKOTARO
I have a pen, I have a apple
I have a pen, I have pineapple
Use the online HTML converter tool to compose the content for your website easily.