Pups At The Pitch Match presented by Purina gives you the chance to enjoy an LA Galaxy match on the berm with your pet! Purchase your ticket to any of the three opportunities in 2023 to bring your dog to Dignity Health Sports Park.
Pups At The Pitch Rules & Regulations
In order to attend the Pups At The Pitch Match presented by Purina in connection with a Los Angeles Galaxy game at Dignity Health Sports Park, each participating fan must, and agrees to, abide by the following rules and regulations at all times:
I. Entry Requirements
Each dog owner attending the Pups At The Pitch Match must, in order to obtain entry:
- Present a valid Pups At The Pitch Match ticket for each human in attendance;
- Present a valid Pups At The Pitch Match ticket for each dog in attendance;
- Complete the Pups At The Pitch Registration Form; and
- Sign the Pups At The Pitch Match Waiver and Release.
Each dog attending the Pups At The Pitch Match must, in order to obtain (and maintain) entry:
- Be accompanied at all times by at least one ticket-holding owner over the age of 18;
- Be listed on a Pups At The Pitch Registration Form;
- Wear identification tags showing current rabies vaccination;
- Wear a properly fitted collar and/or harness that prevents the dog from escaping (cannot include flexi-leads or any leash longer than 6 feet or any pinch/choke collars); and
- Be at least six months old, fully house-trained, and up to date on all required vaccinations administered by a licensed professional (including but not limited to Rabies, DAPPv and Bordetella).
II. Matchday Guidelines
- It is the dog owner's sole responsibility to care for and be in control of their dog while at the Pups At The Pitch Match. Dogs that have aggressive tendencies towards other dogs or humans, are unpredictable in crowds, react strongly to loud noises or children, or are exhibiting any signs of infectious illness close to the day of the match are not allowed to attend the Pups At The Pitch Match.
- Each Pups At The Pitch (human) ticket will entitle the ticket holder and one dog (with a valid Pups At The Pitch Match (dog) ticket) to enter and sit within the designated Pups At The Pitch Seating Area (i.e., the Grass Berm at the North end of Dignity Health Sports Park). Every person sitting in the Pups At The Pitch Seating Area must hold a Pups At The Pitch Match (human) ticket.
- Each Pups At The Pitch Match (human) ticket holder must check in with their Pups At The Pitch Match (dog) ticket holder at the entrance designated by the LA Galaxy at the time specified by the LA Galaxy. The LA Galaxy will provide this information to each Pups At The Pitch Match ticket holder reasonably in advance of the applicable Pups At The Pitch Match. Dogs and owners will only be permitted into the Pups At The Pitch Seating Area at Dignity Health Sports Park upon completion of this check in process.
- Dogs must remain inside the Pups At The Pitch Seating Area at all times other than when entering and exiting Dignity Health Sports Park. Dogs may not be taken to other parts of Dignity Health Sports Park, even if accompanied by their owner.
- Dogs must remain on a leash and under the control and supervision of an adult at all times, including when seated. Retractable leashes and leashes longer than six feet are not permitted.
- Each dog’s owner is solely responsible for cleaning up after their dog. LA Galaxy will provide a designated dog relief area and clean-up bags for owners.
- LA Galaxy will provide dogs with access to drinking water in the Pups At The Pitch Seating Area. Dogs may not drink from any other water source at Dignity Health Sports Park (e.g., water fountains).
III. Ticket Policies
- Pups At The Pitch Match tickets (both human and dog) are not refundable or re-sellable. Tickets may be transferred to other fans, but any new dog attending must be registered by their owner prior to the match.
- LA Galaxy reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any owner and dog at any time for any reason, including a dog’s behavioral difficulties or health concerns, failure to follow any established facility policies or these Pups At The Pitch rules and regulations, attempting to bring an unregistered dog, failure to remain in the Pups At The Pitch Seating Area, or disruption of the match.