Starting XI: GK Novak Mićović, D Kelvin Leerdam, D Maya Yoshida ©, D Tony Alfaro, D Julián Aude; M Douglas Costa, M Edwin Cerrillo, M Diego Fagundez, M Tyler Boyd; F Dejan Joveljić, F Billy Sharp
Substitutes: GK Jonathan Bond; D Raheem Edwards, D Chris Mavinga, D Eriq Zavaleta; M Jonathan Pérez, M Riqui Puig, M Adam Saldaña, M Gino Vivi; F Michael Barrios
- Novak Mićović makes his second consecutive league start for the Galaxy in tonight’s regular-season finale. The Serbian youth international goalkeeper made three appearances (3 starts) across all competitions for the Galaxy since making his debut against Club León in Leagues Cup play on July 26. Notably, Mićović has saved four of eight penalty-kick attempts in penalty-kick shootouts during the 2023 MLS NEXT Pro Regular Season for LA Galaxy II. Additionally, Mićović was teammates with former New England Revolution goalkeeper Djordje Petrovic at Serbian club FK Čukarički.
- Kelvin Leerdam, who missed the last match against Real Salt Lake due to international duty with Suriname, makes his 19th regular-season appearance (13th start) for the Galaxy during the 2023 campaign in tonight's match. Leerdam tallied an assist against FC Dallas in the 2023 MLS Regular Season opener against FC Dallas on March 4.
- Japanese International defender* Maya Yoshida* captains LA and makes his eleventh consecutive start in tonight’s match against Real Salt Lake. In 11 matches played since making his debut for Galaxy on Aug. 26, Yoshida leads MLS in interceptions (24), ranks second in completed passes (605; 90.3%) and tied for second in clearances (47) with a goal scored and an assist in two shutout performances during that span.
- Tony Alfaro earns his fourth consecutive start alongside Yoshida at center back. Alfaro has made seven appearances (5 starts) across all competitions in his first season with LA.
- Argentine youth international defender Julián Aude, who has tallied one goal and one assist in 26 appearances (17 starts) across all competitions in his first season with the Galaxy, starts at left back in tonight’s match.
- Diego Fagundez, who has tallied 69 goals and 70 assists in 357 career regular-season appearances (267 starts) across 13 seasons played in MLS (2011-Present), makes his 11th appearance (6th start) of the season for LA in the regular-season finale against FC Dallas. Notably, Fagundez has five goal contributions (4 goals, 1 assists) in his last five matches played against FC Dallas dating back to Aug. 29, 2021.
- Edwin Cerrillo makes his 11th appearance (9th start) for the LA Galaxy since being acquired in a trade with FC Dallas on Aug. 3. Since making his debut on Aug. 26, the Waco, Texas, native leads the club with 63 possessions won and has completed the fourth-most passes (478; 93.4%) on the Galaxy during that span.
- Tyler Boyd, who has recorded eight goals scored and four assists in 38 matches played (31 starts) across all competitions this season for LA, starts out wide in tonight’s match. Notably, Boyd is the only player on the Galaxy roster to appear in every match across all competitions this season.
- Douglas Costa, who has six goal contributions (3 goals, 3 assists) in four matches played for the LA Galaxy dating back to Sept. 30, starts on the right in tonight’s match against Dallas. Notably, Costa has recorded three goals and 10 assists in his last 13 regular-season starts (1.14 combined goals and assists per 90 min. played) dating back to June 11.
- Dejan Joveljić, who has recorded six goals and four assists in 31 games played (18 starts), starts up top with Billy Sharp in tonight’s match. The Serbian International forward has four goal contributions (3 goals, 1 assist) in his last five appearances for LA dating back to Sept. 24. Joveljić recorded a goal against FC Dallas in the 2023 MLS Regular Season opener against FC Dallas on March 4.
- Billy Sharp, who recorded tallied the 27th hat-trick in LA Galaxy history in the 4-3 come-from-behind win over Minnesota on Sept. 20, makes his eighth start of the season in tonight’s match. In 11 matches played since making his Galaxy debut on Aug. 26, Sharp has recorded six goals and two assists. Sharp has tallied five goals and one assist in six matches played at Dignity Health Sports Park this season.