The LA Galaxy, in conjunction with official digital technology partner GlobalLogic, have launched LA Galaxy App, a mobile platform that will offer fans access to the latest team news, stats and highlights in addition to several easy and accessible features to improve fan experiences – ticketing, concessions and merchandise – for fans at Dignity Health Sports Park and abroad. The app, free of charge, is available to download now on mobile devices at the iOS store here and for Android users here.
With the LA Galaxy app, fans will be able to access the following features:
- The latest Galaxy news, stats, standings, social media content and highlights
- With the LA Galaxy App, Flash Seats® will be fully accessible as a method of ticket delivery. Fans can conveniently scan in with a mobile device upon entry to the stadium without paper tickets, ensuring that tickets cannot be lost or stolen. Also within the app, fans will be able to manage their LA Galaxy Season Ticket Membership inventory and easily transfer tickets to others until the start time of each event
- Concessions access at Dignity Health Sports Park will be improved through the LA Galaxy App through a new partnership with Tapin2, which offers fans a new and convenient way to order with a push of a button. Fans utilizing the LA Galaxy App can order food and beverages for delivery directly to their seats in certain sections of the stadium. Additionally, fans are now able to pre-order food and beverages for express pick-up at the Benihana stand on the Southeast corner of the concourse and two express pickup carts behind sections 131 and 113.
- The LA Galaxy App will also offer fans new ways to receive merchandise from the LA Galaxy Team Store or to bid on exclusive memorabilia. Through the app, fans can order merchandise for delivery directly to their seats at Dignity Health Sports Park. LA Galaxy Foundation auctions will also be available, giving fans the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences or exclusive autographed memorabilia and prizes, with proceeds benefiting the LA Galaxy Foundation.
- For each LA Galaxy match, fans can also be a part of selecting the LA Galaxy Man of the Match, sponsored by Allstate, by voting exclusively through the app. The LA Galaxy app will incorporate additional features in the coming months.