The LA Galaxy App is free to download on iOS and Android on the App Store or Google Play, and fans who already have the current app installed should update to the latest version on their devices to get the new LA Galaxy App experience.
The LA Galaxy mobile app was developed by YinzCam. Founded out of Carnegie Mellon University in 2009, YinzCam has developed more than 225 mobile apps for sports teams, leagues, venues and events around the world, which have been installed more than 120 million times.
LA Galaxy App Features
- Customization: Customize your homepage with the news and features you care about.
- Stadium Hub: Access everything you need for LA Galaxy games and all events at Dignity Health Sports Park in the stadium hub. Find tickets, upcoming events, directions, mobile concessions ordering and the interactive stadium map all in one place.
- Mobile Wallet: Log in with AXS to access and manage your tickets. The new mobile wallet hub allows you to access your LA Galaxy Pass and Fan Account directly in the app and, redeem offers and purchase concessions.
- Fan Profile: Make the app your own in the fan profile builder. Choose a unique app icon, download wallpaper of your favorite players and customize your notification preferences so you never miss a moment of LA Galaxy news.
- Inbox: Store alerts about the latest ticket offers, schedule changes and merch drops in the app.
- Plus news, videos, roster information, store, schedule, stats and standings.