- The LA Galaxy return home to Dignity Health Sports Park Wednesday evening after three straight games on the road.
- Head Coach Gullermo Barros Schelotto will shuffle his lineup just three days after their previous contest, as Jorgen Skjelvik, Sebastian Lletget, Julian Araujo and Efrain Alvarez all get the start.
- In net, goalkeeper David Bingham starts his 59th straight MLS game in the net since joining the Galaxy. It will make his 154thcareer start in Major League Soccer.
- At right back is Rolf Feltscher, the veteran Venezuela international will make his 17th start of the year and the 32ndstart in his MLS career.
- Daniel Steres in central defense with what will mark his 24thstart of the season. With three goals, he’s tied with Favio Alvarez as the LA Galaxy’s second-leading goal scorer.
- Sliding in the center of defense after playing most recently out wide is Diego Polenta, who will make his 20th start of the year since signing with the club at the start of the season.
- On the left, defender Jorgen Skjelvik slots back into the starting lineup in his natural left back position.
- MLS All-Star midfielder and Mexican international Jonathan dos Santos makes his 21st start of the season in what has been a stellar year for JDS.
- Alongside JDS in the center of the field is Sebastian Lletget, reuniting the central midfield pair that helped the Galaxy close out the year strong during the final stretch of last year.
- Out wide on the right is the young and athletic Julian Araujo, who has impressed during his 12 previous appearances on the year.
- In the center of the attack if Efrain Alvarez, marking two teenage LA Galaxy Academy products in the attack Wednesday night. Alvarez has notched two assists on the year.
- On the left is the Argentine Cristian Pavon, who showed his quality in the Galaxy match at D.C. United over the weekend. With his first result under his belt, Pavon will look to improve during Wednesday’s game.
- Up top is Zlatan. He likes to score.
- The LA Galaxy (12-11-1, 37 points) are 33-28-12 all time vs. FC Dallas.
- At home, the Galaxy have gone 24-7-5 against FC Dallas.
- This year at home, LA are 8-4-0, with 20 goals scored and 16 conceded.
- The Galaxy are 10-1-0 this season when scoring the game’s opening goal, and 2-10-0 when conceding first.
- When leading at halftime, LA are 6-2-0. They are 6-2-1 when tied at halftime.
- How will the Galaxy look in their first home match after three-straight road games?
- Can the Galaxy recover from Sunday’s result?
- Will the attack that saw 29 shots vs. DCU continue to create chances vs. Dallas?
- Will Pavon be the difference maker?
- How will the LA Galaxy teenagers fare on Wednesday?
- Match preview:https://www.lagalaxy.com/post/2019/08/13/match-preview-presented-welchs-fruit-snacks-la-galaxy-look-break-slide-against-fc
- 90 in 90: https://www.lagalaxy.com/post/2019/08/12/90-90-lavdal?autoplay=true
- The Galaxy welcome a Make A Wish kid at training last week – he will be at tonight’s match:https://www.lagalaxy.com/post/2019/08/12/zlatan-ibrahimovic-and-la-galaxy-welcome-make-wish-recipient-fredy-training?autoplay=true
- DHSP – the world’s most sustainable soccer stadium:https://www.lagalaxy.com/post/2019/08/12/staying-alive-dignity-health-sports-park-world-s-most-sustainable-soccer-stadium