Bank of America Stadium, 800 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202
Courtyard Charlotte City Center 237 S. Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28202
Interested in joining the away trip to Charlotte? Fill out the form here.
What to do
- NASCAR Hall of Fame – Explore the history of NASCAR and learn about the sport’s iconic drivers. Make sure to also visit the Charlotte Motor Speedway. You can catch a race or tour the speedway.
- If visiting a museum is a must during your visit, don’t forget to visit Discovery Place Science – a family-friendly science museum with interactive exhibits and an IMAX theater. The Bechtler Museum of Modern Art offers a diverse collection of mid-20th-century modern art.
- Charlotte offers beautiful outdoor spaces such as Freedom Park. You will be able to relax in this large urban park with walking trails, a lake, and recreational areas. The Charlotte Botanical Gardens offer a stroll through beautiful gardens for a relaxing experience.
- To experience the nightlife Charlotte has to offer, stop by Epicentre. A vibrant entertainment complex in Uptown Charlotte offering a variety of restaurants, bars, and nightlife.
- For the best breweries in town, make sure to stop by Devil’s Logic Brewing, Wooden Robot Brewery, Birdsong Brewing, Co., Divine Barrel Brewing, Lenny Boy Brewing, Co., and Brewers at 4001 Yancey.