The LA Galaxy is committed to honoring essential workers, healthcare heroes, police, fire, and military personnel and their families through its Hero of the Match program. In 2021, 17 honorees were featured as the Hero of the Match prior to each regular season home match to express the organization's gratitude for the sacrifice and service provided by these individuals. Heroes are treated to Four (4) tickets to the match along with dinner for Four (4) in the American Express Stadium Club.
- Arrival Time: Honoree & their guest will arrive an hour and a half prior to kickoff upon gates opening
- Upon entrance into the stadium, the honoree will report directly to the American Express Stadium Club for dinner, where a department staff member from the LA Galaxy Foundation will greet them
- After dinner, Honoree will make their way to their seats.
- Before halftime, a staff member will escort you for on-field recognition during halftime.
- Please note, Honoree is required to dress in uniform if they are a military honoree
Nominations are now being accepted for 2022 season home matches. Upon submission, your nomination will be reviewed by the LA Galaxy Foundation. If selected, a member from the LA Galaxy Foundation will contact the honoree at least 2-weeks prior to the match date to confirm availability and discuss match day logistics.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.